News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

Jason

I finally beat GTA 4 last night, although my son did have to help me with one of the missions. I may sound like a broken record, but the lack of checkpoints prevented this game from being a 9 or 10 out of 10.

It's been almost 14 years to the month that I originally planned to beat this game. The first time was after beating the original RDR in June of 2010.

Jason

I'm about 1/3 through GTA 5 and while the gameplay and graphics are far better than GTA 4, I thought the characters and world were more interesting in 4. I'll see if that changes as the story progresses.

Brad Company

Jason

I almost done with GTA 5 and will probably finish it either tonight or tomorrow. I did not see the plot twist towards the end coming and think it added a lot to the story. I guess I'll see how it plays out once I'm done.

Jason

I finished the GTA 5 main story last night and will probably do some side missions over the weekend. I ended up liking the story more than I expected. It had a sort of "Ocean's Eleven" heist vide to it. I wasn't expecting Franklin to be my favorite character and enjoyed the game the most during the parts when Travis wasn't around. Travis seems to be a popular character among the GTA community, but I found him to be a bit much most of the time.

Both of my sons kept saying how I'm like Michael (still living in the 80's), so now I started calling my older son, whose name is James, Jizzle. James "Jizzle" De Santos provided a ton of comedy relief in the game and is the perfect stereotypical millennial.

I'd give the game an 8.5 out of 10 and would definitely play it again since it only clocked in at 22 hours for me.