News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

New Playstation Store

Started by Jason, October 22, 2020 @ 01:09:09 PM

Jason

Sony launched its new Playstation store this week but I can't figure out why they got rid of a standard feature that any decent online store has...a wish list. I would use that to quickly check if any of the games I was interested in were on sale and now the entire list is gone. Hopefully they add it back soon. I was aware of the coming change and made a list of all the games I had in it. but now I have to check each one individually to see if they're on sale.

BDSooner72

It is not getting rave reviews. Most call it a step backwards in almost every area and numerous, "Where is the wishlist mentions." Also no filters?

People have mentioned this as an alternative until Sony pulls it's head out of it's ass.

https://psprices.com/region-us/index

Jason

Thanks for the tip. I've been using that site to see the price history of games when they go on sale but I didn't realize you could create a "Liked" list and track price drops if you create an account.

Jason

I've added all my wish list items and can now easily see if they're on sale again. Thanks again for the tip.

BDSooner72

Jason

My son turns 10 on Sunday so I went to download Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time from the new store and kept getting errors. Thank goodness the PS app on my phone still connected to the old store where I was able to buy it with no problems.