News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

EA Access

Started by Jason, July 24, 2019 @ 11:44:54 AM

Jason

The EA Access hub is now available for free download on PSN.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jason

Subscription and Madden '20 trial now available for PS4.

BDSooner72

Let me know if you can play exhibitions with the college teams or create your own CFB playoff.  If not, this will be my first ever pass on Madden. Have owned a copy of the game, every year it was published, since the first console release for the Genesis in 1990.

Jason

I'm surprised you don't have EA Access. I'll probably sign up tonight since I was out last night.

BDSooner72

Don't play enough EA games to make it worth the purchase. Best EA games I have played in years were Unravel and Unravel 2 and EA just published them.

I have Wolfenstien Youngblood being unlocked tonight. Killing robot armored Nazis with BJ's Daughters.  ;D

Jason

I have $10 in my PSN wallet, but EA Access is requiring a credit card for the 1-month subscription. That's fucking annoying. I'm looking for a way around that.

Brad Company

I think they have to have your CC on file. It's not a PSN thing, technically.

BDSooner72

It could just be a sign to save your money.  ;)

BDSooner72

Went to OS for some impressions and looked at some videos. Looks like Zone defense is still broken and Odogg is apparently paid for each post he makes by EA.  Unless an actual NCAA football game hits this gen, I will be skipping on Madden till next gen. When they release a slightly better looking game with half the features that will slowly be added over the next few editions.

Jason

Or you can wait until it drops to $20 with all the patches released.

BTW, it's so typical to see the OS crowd go from claiming it's "the best Madden ever" to "it sucks" in a matter of days. If I based my game buying decisions on their opinions, I'd have no games.

BDSooner72

or we can dream of the football version of Super Mega Baseball. I would kill for that with all the customization. 

Brad Company

The games you can play via Access, do you download them or stream them?

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on July 30, 2019 @ 03:27:07 PM
The games you can play via Access, do you download them or stream them?
Download them.

Jason

I may eventually give in and subscribe for a month once the first big patch for Madden is released. The FIFA 20 trial should be available by then too.

BDSooner72

Does it count as buying Madden if your Sister pays for the game for some paperwork I helped her with?

It's the same game. I can't tell any difference early on. Why is EA forcing a popup of Patrick Mahomes every time I try to navigate a menu? I don't play MUT and every time I decline he comes back up.  Why do I do this?  Why won't someone help?