News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

Gaming deals

Started by BDSooner72, June 21, 2019 @ 08:46:46 PM

Jason

Same here. I'm completely digital on the PS4 now.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jason

The Playstation Classic is down to $25 at Amazon and Best Buy right now. I'm considering it at that price.

BDSooner72

Amazon needs to have monthly Prime days. Not that I bought anything from them but it forces MS/Sony to give some great deals on digital content.  Picked up Firewatch for $5, Killing Floor 2 for $14 and the complete edition of dying light for $20.  Beat the main story years ago on the PS4 but this one has the big DLC they put out and a bunch of visual and gameplay enhancements.  One of the few melee heavy games I absolutely loved and the parkour was crazy good.

Brad Company

Quote from: Jason on July 04, 2019 @ 10:50:49 AM
The Playstation Classic is down to $25 at Amazon and Best Buy right now. I'm considering it at that price.

Now down to $20. Evidently, they are crazy easy to hack to run all kinds of games.Autobleem and an SD card seems to be all you need. Drag and drop the ROMS, the thing will play them all.

Jason

I almost bought it yesterday at Target at that price plus 5% off with my Target Redcard...but I resisted. It's back up to $60 there, so the temptation is gone.