News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

E3 2019

Started by BDSooner72, June 01, 2019 @ 09:36:08 AM

BDSooner72

Also you can create a character that starts at level 30 (not limited to one use). Main game is considered complete up to the final boss fight.  Played a bit earlier and plan for more tonight. Got some really crap weapons to start with but I took a quick trip to see my buddy Tinder Snowflake for some descent loot and eridium. They only start you out with Blue Level Ammo count so it will be needed. Would have just gone Golden key but it's broken on my end, at least the ones I have entered through the website. They show up as redeemed on the site and in game but no keys. Only one that worked was the one you get for installing the DLC.

This gun will be mine as I planned to run through Tiny Tina's DLC again because it was so good.

BDSooner72

For free DLC it was pretty good. Had a few new features. Got 5+ hours from it. So far 5 different Rainbow drops and a ton of Legendary. One of the Rainbow drops was a sniper that had a female giving sexy talk while you sniped (had more than a couple lines too). All the hours I have put into this game and still have not had a single Pearlescent drop. End boss killed me once but was not that bad.  Farm the crap out of the Mini-Boss Uranus. It drops a Rainbow and a Legendary almost every time.  Tried the Raid Boss, which I had no problem with it's previous form in an older DLC. Three tries and lasted at most two minutes. 60 Eridium down the drain. Might need to respec and definitely need a better shield. Have Soloed all the previous Raid Bosses but this one could be trouble.

Jason

I had no idea Borderlands was free this month with PS+. I'm going to have to download it and check it out.

BDSooner72

Pretty meh E3 this year. The free DLC for Borderlands 2 was my highlight, followed by the Breath of the Wild Sequel and Link's Awakening remake. Bought the Switch at launch just to play BOTW and sold it after a couple hundred hours of playing it while it was profitable to sell it since they were still in such demand.  Will keep an eye on the new Switch in the works to see if they decide to give it a little more power. I doubt we will see BOTW2 until 2020 or later.

Jason

BDSooner72

A surprise E3 treat. The legend returns.  Also the end with the "stop harassment" segment followed by what came next.  ;D