News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Gameplay Video

Started by Jason, August 09, 2018 @ 03:21:17 PM

Jason

Brad Company

As much as I loved the first one, I am very leery of how the online is going to be implemented.
GTA Online is ludicrously grindy and built around shark cards. Fear the same for RDR2.

Jason

I have no interest in online, so this may be my first release-day purchase in a while. Spider-man may be another release-day purchase too, but that's really more because of my son.

Jason

The Red Dead Redemption II PS4 Pro bundle is very tempting. Too bad it includes the disc version of the game instead of the digital version.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Brad Company

You can flip the game the minute you get it for $50.
I recently replaced my disc copy of RDR for PS3 with a nice digital download.
My PS3 is now all digital, as well.

Jason

The bigger issue is that I know there's going to be a $100 price drop on the PS4 Pro during the holiday season. I'm starting to give up hope on a PS4 Pro Slim.

Brad Company

I assumed you would wait until then, hell, the game will probably be on sale at that point, as well.
A major hardware revision of the Pro seems very unlikely.

Jason

Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro Bundle Features New CUH-72XX Series Hardware.

The PS4 Pro hardware, which has been upgraded as a new iterative version, has launched alongside the Red Dead Redemption 2 bundle. Spider-Man was the last limited edition PS4 Pro which followed the 500 million limited edition. It was still a CUH-71XX series console.

If you compare it to the Red Dead Redemption 2 bundle, it features an iterative upgrade to CUH-72XX series. This is always a minor upgrade in most cases and as we saw with the 500 million limited edition console, this has resulted in less noise and quieter fans.

Brad Company

Jason

So glad the PS4 supports external drives now. This is a day one purchase for me, especially with the $20 in PSN credit I should I have by then.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jason

Starting to get really excited for this now that it's only 10 days away, although the 60 hours required to complete the main storyline has me a little stressed out. I don't think I've ever completed a single-player game longer than 20 hours.

Brad Company

Dude, the game can't be crushed in a few sittings. Play it at your leisure, when I do get it, it will take me months to finish.

Jason

Well, I pre-ordered it on PSN this morning so that I can start downloading it tonight at 9pm.

Brad Company

Jason

Woke up this morning to find out that the game had downloaded overnight and is ready to go a week from today.