News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

20% PSN Coupon

Started by Jason, March 21, 2018 @ 06:57:38 PM

Jason

Go to live.playstation.com and watch a 2-minute video about MLB The Show and get a 20% discount code off any one purchase on PSN through 3/31.

I'm a little tempted to buy The Show now that I can get it for 20% off.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Brad Company

Nice heads up...not going towards '18. I like getting these  for >$20.

Jason

Apparently there's going to be a big Easter sale this weekend, so I'm holding out for that.

Brad Company

I grabbed the For Honor season pass for $12.

Jason

There's another 20% Off coupon available at live.playstation.com for watching a short Far Cry 5 video.

Brad Company

Got that and put it towards Bioshock collection on this weeks' sale. Got Bioshock for $9.59.

Jason

I'm leaning towards Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remaster. Apparently, I like to buy AC games and then never play them.

Brad Company

You and me both...I insist on the Gold editions, as well, for some reason.

Jason

Glad I'm not alone. Here's my AC story:

AC2 (Xbox360): Played about 2 hours
AC3 (Xbox360): Never played
AC: Liberation (Vita): Played about 1 hour
AC: Black Flag (Xbox360): Never played (Digital PS4): Played about 2-3 hours
AC: Unity (disc and digital PS4): Never played
AC: Syndicate (disc and digital ps4): Never played
AC: Origins (digital PS4): Never played

...and now I'm strongly considering adding AC: Rogue to that list. WTF is wrong with me? I guess I'm convinced that I'll eventually play through all of them.

Brad Company

That's actually worse than me, but not by much. I'm determined to get going with Origins.

Jason

I ended up getting Rogue. I've convinced myself that I'll finish them all one day...at least the ones on PS4.

Jason

There's another 20% coupon code available at live.playstation.com for watching a short Detroit: Become Human video.

Jason

I ended up grabbing AO Tennis with this. I'd heard they made a lot of improvements since it first came out and I was very impressed with my first game. The aiming takes a little getting used to, but I was pretty comfortable with it after a few sets. According to one of the developers, more gameplay improvements are coming very soon, so I'm glad I took the risk on this.