News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Gran Turismo Sport

Started by Jason, March 09, 2017 @ 03:32:47 PM

Brad Company

PD showing how it's done. I'm surprised they don't sell in-game credits for real-world money,most other devs would.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on July 21, 2018 @ 01:55:08 AM
PD showing how it's done. I'm surprised they don't sell in-game credits for real-world money,most other devs would.
Luckily, they're not like most other devs. I feel bad for bashing PD when this game first came out.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jason

The July update is supposed to be out today. I guess we'll see...

Jason

Quote from: Jason on July 30, 2018 @ 12:32:52 AM
The July update is supposed to be out today. I guess we'll see...
It's out...downloading it now (3.5GB).

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jason

Loving the Circuit de Sainte-Croix (A/B/C) track with 6 layouts!

Jason

Quote from: Jason on July 30, 2018 @ 01:30:27 PM
Loving the Circuit de Sainte-Croix (A/B/C) track with 6 layouts!
Full Details

1. Eight new models, including the Mercedes F1 and Mazda 787B, will join the GT lineup.

• Mercedes AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 (Gr.X)
  • Mazda 787B ’91 (Gr.1)
  • Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Gr.3)
  • Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT ’62 (Gr.X)
  • Honda S660 ’15 (N100)
  • Honda Beat ’91 (N100)
  • Daihatsu Copen Active Top ’02 (N100)
2. Take on a scenic new race track, the “Circuit de Sainte-Croix,” that boasts six geometric layouts.
3. A new option allows you to purchase cars from the PlayStation Store.
4. You will now be able to apply decals to Racing Suits and Helmets.
5. The following three events will be added to the “GT League:”

• Lightweight K Cup (Beginner League): This is a race for compact cars available only in Japan, powered by 660-cc displacement engines.
  • Nostalgic Car Festival (Amateur League): Bask in the beautiful design and sensuous sounds of famed cars from a bygone era.
  • Mercedes AMG Grand Prix (Professional League): This one-make event features the F1 W08 EQ Power+, which led Lewis Hamilton to his series victory in 2017.
Also, new Rounds have been added to the following events: F150 Raptor Survival (Beginner League), 4WD Challenge (Amateur League), Vision Gran Turismo Trophy+ (Professional League) and Porsche Cup (Endurance League).
6. Look for even more additional features.

• Scapes: Players will now be able to place drivers in various backgrounds in the “Scenes Containing People” collection, which is new section in Spots. Additional Scapes spots have been added to the “Tokyo Outer Ring Road, Chiba” collection.
  • Circuit Experience: Circuit de la Sarthe has been added to the “Circuit Experience.”
There will be various other features, improvements and fixes implemented in this update. Please enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.

Brad Company

Not gonna lie, I may buy a few cars via the store.

Jason

I might be tempted to buy one or two myself...

Jason

Gran Turismo Sport Update Version 1.32 Full Patch Notes For PS4: New Cars, Events, More
Eight historically-significant cars will be added.

• Porsche 356 A/1500 GS GT Carrera Speedster ’56 (N100)
  • Aston Martin DB3S CN.1 ’53 (Gr.X)
  • Shelby G.T.350 ’65 (N300)
  • Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71 (N200)
  • Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ’07 (N300)
  • Honda Integra Type R (DC2) ’98 (N200)
  • BMW Z8 ’01 (N400)
  • TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ’00 (N400)
Special Stage Route X, an ultra high-speed oval track, will be re-introduced.・Special Stage Route X

Total Length, 30,283m. Elevation Change, 65m. Number of corners, 2. Longest Straight, 120000m

The Special Stage Route X, a 30km-long oval track used for licence tests and high-speed races of past editions of Gran Turismo, has come back. With a simple layout consisting of two 12-km straights and two banked corners, it makes for an ideal place to enjoy super high-speed battles and perfect the art of drafting.

A new GT League event that highlights the “Z.”■ Z Heritage (Beginner League)This event features Nissan’s iconic front-engine/rear-drive sports cars, from the very first model to the one on sale now.he following new rounds will also be added to the
GT League:■ Beginner League
Two additional rounds will be added to “Stars & Stripes.”
■ Amateur League
Two additional rounds will be added to the “Vision Gran Turismo Trophy.”
■ Professional League
Two additional rounds will be added to the “X2014 Nations Cup.”
■ Endurance League
One additional round will be added to the “Gr. 1 Prototype Endurance Series.”4. More additional features.CIRCUIT EXPERIENCE “Tokyo Expressway â€" South Inner Loop” will be added to the “Circuit Experience”.

Brad Company

The fact that you can get this game for 20 bucks is insane.

GB_Simo

I've posted in this thread once, and that one post was from a man sounding pretty confident that he wouldn't be buying GT Sport.

You know already, of course, what happened next.

With the caveat that you really need to attain a sportsmanship rating of S before you're free of the first lap heroes trying to win it all within 3 turns of the start, the online racing is a dream. The offline experience is fleshed out now, with the standard assortment of GT cups and trophies, and the level of post-release support has been astonishing.

It'd be nice to have a bit more feel on the brakes, where I'm still struggling to consistently find the sweet spot between "a bit too gentle" and "you've locked up and driven into a hedge", and a few more classic GT layouts would be great (Trial Mountain! Deep Forest!), but really I'm nit-picking somewhat. As a package, this thing is terrific.
Writing about racing cars, again: petrolheadblogger.wordpress.com

Jason

Another new track is coming this Thursday.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jason

In addition to the new rain effects (no release date announced yet, but expected soon), this will be coming out this week:

Brad Company

This game for $20 is probably the best value for a regular priced game, atm.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on June 26, 2019 @ 03:57:08 PM
This game for $20 is probably the best value for a regular priced game, atm.
Yep. Probably my second favorite racing game behind Forza 4.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk