News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

EA Sports UFC 2

Started by Jason, March 13, 2016 @ 11:50:09 AM

Jason

Anyone thinking of buying it this week? I wanted to hold off, but it's getting a lot of positive feedback and it looks absolutely gorgeous. Damn Amazon and their 20% discount on new games...

Jason

I'm still learning the grappling and ground controls, but this game is a lot of fun and it's only going to get better once I have form grasp of the controls. The graphics are the icing on the cake...very impressive. EA's done a good job on all of their sports games this past year.

Brad Company

Here we go again, should I get this for $10?
Can I button mash at all, or is it Tekken-level combos or nothing?
The DLC dudes are included in the $13 version; worth the coin?

Jason

They have a Knockout mode were you can pretty much button mash. I never mastered the game, but there's nothing as complicated as the Tekken combos in the game. There's definitely a learning curve though.

I can't comment on the DLC since I don't follow the sport and have no idea who the downloadable characters are.

Brad Company

Well, the DLC guys are Mike Tyson, Bruce Lee, and Bas Rutten(Tutten).
I was hoping for Predator, Chucky, or Freddy Kruger.

Jason

They have one version of Tyson in the game because I've used him in knockout mode. I think the DLC version is a younger Tyson.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ted

Totally worth $10 just to take photos of all your relatives and capture their faces on the EA site to put them in the game.  I've made a dozen or so fighters and everyone loves seeing themselves beat the shit out of things.

Brad Company