News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

DLC

Started by Jason, May 10, 2015 @ 02:04:36 PM

Jason

BDSooner72

Pretty much. Guess you are still a bit miffed about the Batman: Arkham Knight DLC ubercharge?

Jason

Just a little...I may have to hold out for the GOTY Edition like a lot of other people are going to do.

BDSooner72

We all say that at some point but end up getting the game day one.  I just wish that companies would wait a month or so after release,  before even discussing DLC. Makes you feel less annoyed that most of it should have been on the disc in the first place. Devs are yapping about DLC in games they have yet to release earlier and earlier. 

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on May 11, 2015 @ 09:12:43 AM
I just wish that companies would wait a month or so after release,  before even discussing DLC. Makes you feel less annoyed that most of it should have been on the disc in the first place. Devs are yapping about DLC in games they have yet to release earlier and earlier. 

Very well said. It also annoys me when DLC prices start approaching the price of the game itself.

Are you actually considering Arkham Knight? I didn't think you played the last gen Batman games.

Brad Company

In many cases, the DLC is on the disc. Driveclub being a recent example.

BDSooner72

Quote from: Jason on May 11, 2015 @ 01:33:54 PM
Are you actually considering Arkham Knight? I didn't think you played the last gen Batman games.

Nope, I just saw the news of $40 DLC and figure that had something to do with this thread.