News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Dragon's Lair

Started by Jason, May 17, 2012 @ 10:17:09 PM

Jason

Anyone else excited about the release of the 80's laser-disc classic "Dragon's Lair" on Xbox Arcade tomorrow? I loved this game as a kid and own a few CD and DVD versions of it, but it'll be nice to play a HD version on my TV with the Xbox controller.

BDSooner72

I might give it a shot. Will wait for some reviews first.

Jason

Downloaded it this morning and it looks great on my HDTV. The controls are better than the PC versions because you get the audible "Bing" for correct moves and "Bonk" for incorrect/non-registered moves. Looking forward to playing some more tonight.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on May 18, 2012 @ 09:48:11 AM
Downloaded it this morning and it looks great on my HDTV. The controls are better than the PC versions because you get the audible "Bing" for correct moves and "Bonk" for incorrect/non-registered moves. Looking forward to playing some more tonight.

If you enjoyed the arcade version of the game, then this a is no-brainer purchase. You have to play on "Hard" for an accurate representation of the arcade game though as the "Easy" mode removes some of the necessary moves. I've already played through it 3 times and will start trying for some achievements now.

BDSooner72

I will give it a go later tonight.