News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Super Mega Baseball 3 coming out next month

Started by Jason, March 11, 2020 @ 11:39:30 AM

Jason

Quote from: Jason on September 30, 2020 @ 11:04:05 AM
I'll join with your code later today.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk
Ok, just joined.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

BDSooner72

Pretty sure any setting can be changed, you want something different let me know. Will wait and see if Ted wants to play.

BDSooner72

It shows no voice chat for crossplay which sucks but there could be a workaround. If you want to try the game out online just give me a time and I will be there.

Jason

Ok, I should be around all weekend. I'll be in touch.

Ted

Quote from: BDSooner72 on September 30, 2020 @ 08:02:50 PM
Pretty sure any setting can be changed, you want something different let me know. Will wait and see if Ted wants to play.

Sorry I should check in more often.  I probably should excuse myself from the invite.  Work is super busy (all year) and I don’t think I could reliably get games in.  That being said if you want me to join and you can just sim past me when I don’t show up then send me a code? Otherwise thanks for thinking of me.

Ted

Jason

Jason

Jason

Jason

Super Mega Baseball 4 coming out June 2nd.

Brad Company

Jason

I came close to buying SMB 4 when it was on sale last month, but I was hoping for more gameplay improvements. It seems like most of the new additions were for customizing your team/league.

Brad Company

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on January 07, 2024 @ 07:50:31 PMWhich one has classic or licensed players?
It's SMB 4. I'd rather have all fictional players for that type of game.