News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Xbox Series X/S

Started by Jason, December 13, 2019 @ 09:56:26 PM

Brad Company

Quote from: Jason on April 13, 2024 @ 01:44:21 PMI also bought Fallout 4 GOTY Edition for $10 on Xbox. It's supposed to be one of the best in the series and a next-gen upgrade is coming out on 4/25, 10 years after the game was released.

I double dipped on that one, already had it on PS5.

Brad Company

You might like it, it's a bit more shooter than RPG. 60fps will do wonders. I wouldn't bother with 76 unless you're comfortable with other players in your world.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on April 15, 2024 @ 06:38:03 PMYou might like it, it's a bit more shooter than RPG. 60fps will do wonders. I wouldn't bother with 76 unless you're comfortable with other players in your world.
I agree. Everything I've read about Fallout 4 made me think I'd like that one. I was disappointed to find out that Fallout 76 is basically a live service game, but I can't complain since it was free.

Jason

I ended up buying Fallout 3 and New Vegas since they were so cheap and I know my son will play them for sure.

Jason

All of these recent studio closures from Microsoft are not a good sign. I really hope they can get their shit together because I don't want Sony to have a monopoly on the console market.

Game budgets for AAA games are really starting to hurt the gaming industry. One failed game can sink a studio, especially if it's the only game they've been working on for years. I'd like to see studios focus on more frequent AA releases that don't need to sell 10 million copes to break even. Not every game needs to be an epic 100 hour long open world game or a looter shooter. Start focusing on making games fun again.