News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Xbox Series X/S

Started by Jason, December 13, 2019 @ 09:56:26 PM

Brad Company

I picked up the DLC bundle for Forza 5 for 25 bucks. Car Pass, VIP, and the expansions.

Jason

That's pretty good. I was thinking of getting the Rally Expansion, but it might be worth getting everything at that price. I was hoping there'd be a discount on Forza Motorsport 8 for Black Friday.

Just a heads up if you're planning on buying more stuff from Microsoft, Amazon is currently selling $50 Xbox cards for $45. I didn't see the deal posted anywhere and only found out this morning when my son wanted to buy one for AC: Mirage.

Brad Company

I went on a retrorockstar bender and got Bully, RRRevolver and Max Payne 3 for another $25.

Jason

I completed Max Payne 3 over the summer. It's definitely worth playing.

Jason

Brad, I know you're into fighting too so I wanted to let you know that Amazon is currently selling a digital code for the Xbox version of Street Fighter 6 for only $30, (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BZTQ9ZWL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_d_asin_title_o00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) which beats the $40 sales price on the Xbox and PS stores.

Brad Company

Purchased. Thanks for the heads up. PS5 version same price, as well.

Jason

Year-end sale starts Dec 14 @ 3pm Eastern

Jason

I'll probably buy Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered, Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered, Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection. I own all of these on Playstation, but they run at 60fps on the Xbox with FPS boost and my son has started playing them (he already completed the first AC and AC: Mirage).

I'm also curious to see how much Forza Motorsport 8 and The Crew Motorfest go on sale for. I'm guessing on a $10 discount on Forza and $40 for The Crew, since that's how much it was during the PS sale a few weeks ago.

Brad Company

I forgot about FPS boost on those AC titles, I may pick some up.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on December 12, 2023 @ 02:34:35 PMI forgot about FPS boost on those AC titles, I may pick some up.
Unfortunately there's no FPS boost for Black Flag.

Jason

The sale is live. I just picked up:

• Dead Space 2
  • Dead Space 3
  • Assassin's Creed III Remastered
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection
  • Alan Wake 2 (for my son for Christmas)

They also have The Crew Motorfest on sale for $35. I wanted to get it on PS5 since I have 5 hours of progress from the trial on there, but I may cave and just start over on Xbox.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on December 14, 2023 @ 04:34:26 PMThey also have The Crew Motorfest on sale for $35. I wanted to get it on PS5 since I have 5 hours of progress from the trial on there, but I may cave and just start over on Xbox.

Never mind. I found out today that the 5-hour trial for TC Motorfest was still available on Xbox and downloaded it today. I've already gone through 4.5 of my hours and can't believe how much better is plays on the Xbox. I had to mess with the settings to make it feel okay on the PS5, but the game feels great with the default settings on the Xbox.

I've already earned far more money on my Xbox profile and will definitely buy it on there now.

Brad Company

Mass Effect trilogy for 6 bucks is a crazy good deal.

Jason

I ended up buying The Crew Motorfest for Xbox. My only issue was that I couldn't play it yesterday since my internet was down all day.

Brad Company

The wifi at McDonald's can be spotty at times.