News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

HO HO HO

Started by Brad Company, December 24, 2018 @ 07:38:37 PM

Brad Company

I got Ass Creed Oddysey, BO4, and BF5. Shooting and killing never gets old, and puts me in the holiday spirit!

Jason

Nice haul. I finally grabbed For Honor once it dropped to $10 again last week. I'm really on the fence with Odyssey. I may wait for a slightly lower price to add it to my list of unplayed AC games.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Brad Company

I feel better knowing my unplayed Creed game is the Gold Edition every time.

Ted

Merry Christmas, you two.  Hope you and your families are all enjoying the holiday.  Hanging out with my 96 y.o. grandmother for 5 days in CA. 

Picked up Show 18 for $16 to carry on my franchise.  Trying to get her to take a few swings.  Taking her out for margaritas on Thursday.  She loves them.

Brad Company

So do I...I have a foolproof recipe for them.

Jason

That's awesome. Your grandmother isn't Ruth Bader Ginsburg, is she? ;)

Ted

She's definitely feisty like Justice Ginsberg.  She's living proof that longevity is probably 90% genetics and luck.  Never exercised.  Eats AND ate hot dogs and other junk food regularly.  But no drugs and didn't drink alcohol until she was in her 80's and then only very rarely.  The margarita thing is a two or three time a year thing when I or my sister visit and she doesn't even finish her one.  Been on high blood pressure pills for 50 years.  Also, pops Xanax at the first sign of trouble.  Maybe it's the Xanax.

Brad, what's your margarita recipe?  At home mine is 1.5 oz of 1800 blue agave mixed with .75 oz of Grand Marnier and a tablespoon of lime juice on the rocks.  Then float an additional .75 oz of Grand Marnier on the top.  Sip until unconscious.

Jason

Not only is she a great grandmother to your kids, but she's also a great, great grandmother to your grand kids. That's not something you see often.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ted

Yeah it's pretty rare.  We have made sure to grab pictures of the babies with her when they are all in the same room.

Brad Company

2 parts good Reposado tequila
1 part orange liqueur, ala Cointreau
1 part fresh lime juice

Add contents to cocktail shaker with ice, pour and enjoy.
Gonna try your Grand Marnier version fo sho.