News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass Now Free

Started by Jason, September 12, 2017 @ 06:10:22 PM

Jason

Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass Now Free for PS4 and Xbox One. I just downloaded it myself.

Brad Company

The last DLC, with the space battles, was fun. Still a fun pick-up-and-play online shooter, like Plants vs. Zombies.

Jason

I didn't know all the DLC was online-only, so it does nothing for me.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Brad Company

Jason

Not being able to play NBA Live 18 until after 11am today due to issues with my PSN pre-order is a real Third World problem ;)

Jason

Battlefront II is currently on sale for $34 on PSN.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on December 15, 2017 @ 06:40:46 PM
Battlefront II is currently on sale for $34 on PSN.

You can blame me for supporting the evil empire. I bought two copies...one for me and one for my son.

Brad Company

It's amazing how fast the discounts come nowadays.

Brad Company

Grabbed it up at that price plus my 20% e-mail code. $28 not bad for a major title right now.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on December 18, 2017 @ 10:24:19 AM
Grabbed it up at that price plus my 20% e-mail code. $28 not bad for a major title right now.
Not bad at all. The game looks amazing with HDR. It'll look even better on your Pro.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Brad Company

Yeah, the character models are just scary real looking. Much better than Destiny 2 HDR, which is unimpressive. I think Bungo screwed the pooch with it, the game looks better without it, the gamma is off or something. CoD WW2 is another current title with really nice HDR. You can adjust white point and other settings like SWBF2.