News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

BDSooner72

Wanted to play some Titanfall, XBL is down for this and Forza, amongst other things.

Really wish they had some sort of single player...

BDSooner72

Really have done a 180 with Titanfall since they have started working on better matchmaking. Also getting comfortable with setups for each map has helped a bunch. Hardly anyone speaks, which is great and I have only had to mute a couple people.  Have already regenerated once and getting ready to regenerate to Gen 3.  What makes the game fresh is the goals change and difficulty ramps up as they make the requirements to regenerate to the next Gen more challenging. I never used the shotgun but it is a requirement to regenerate and reach Gen 3. Now it is my go to weapon on certain maps. Regenerating adds a challenge for all players as you lose everything you unlocked and while you have a cool numerical badge next to you, skill really has to take over since your equipment is the same as someone who just started the game (outside of the sweet burn cards you get when you regenerate , like being able to start a match with a Titan). Not to mention for those who plan to continue to rank up to the next gen, a crutch that forces you into using weapons that are not a preference.

Can't wait for new modes and maps.  Attrition (Titanfall's version of Team Death Match) and Hardpoint are the only ones I play. Those are also the only two modes used throughout the "campaign."  Hardpoint requires some teamwork and when nobody on your team is talking, it kind of makes it a clusterfuck.  Never cared for capture the flag and there are a few more I have yet to toy with.  I prefer Attrition because AI (bot) kills count for something. It seems silly to have them in the game, running around on the screen trying to shoot you and killing them gives you nothing in return (another knock against Hardpoint and other game modes).

Brad Company

Looks like I'm sellling my 360. My neighbor needs one and I really don't play it now.
I thought I would keep playing with the crew I roll with in Ghosts,but it just doesn't hold my interest now.
I especially don't want to keep buying DLC for 360 titles, and I'm not going to get any more games for it.
I'll roll the money into more DLC/games for PS4 and just be done with it.

Ted

Made it the World Series in 2018 by defeating the Blue Jays in 6 for the penant.

Mariners vs Cardinals with home advantage to Seattle. 

BDSooner72

Changed my Xbox One Username to:  PETA Kills PUPS

Informative and factual. Will make a new PSN with it once I grab a PS4.

Made it to Gen 3 in Titanfall.

Jason

I agree with your new user name and support your cause to make it public.

BDSooner72

I already got my first "suck it PETA" after someone killed me.   ;D

BDSooner72

Off Screen footage of RBI 14.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v31905939/adam-jones-gets-nostalgic-about-rbi-baseball-14

Really looking forward to getting that PS4 for my baseball needs.

Jason

BDSooner72

Some great news for the Xbox 360 owners converting to the PS4.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/09/the-last-of-us-remastered-coming-to-ps4-summer-2014/

I will be double dipping once I get a PS4. I beat the game but sold my PS3 before the expansion came out.

BDSooner72

This has to be a bit embarrassing for Microsoft.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/04/11/ps4-and-xbox-one-graphics-disparity-continues-trial-fusion-runs-at-1080p-on-sonys-box-and-900p-on-microsofts/

The game is not exactly a graphical powerhouse and the developers last two Trials games were Xbox Only (Evolution was ported to PC horribly).

Brad Company

There's a real bottleneck in the hardware,evidently. Hence the new "Games" focus.

BDSooner72

BDSooner72

BDSooner72

The gifs have been amusing so far.