News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

Jason

Finished Resident Evil 8 last night. Like 7, I'd like it much more if it wasn't first-person (I'm not paying for the Deluxe version just to get the third-person camera) and would give it a 7/10. The level House Beneviento was probably the creepiest level I've ever played in a video game and was by far the best part of the game.

Jason

Looking forward to the 5-hour weekend trial to The Crew: Motorfest this weekend. The game looks very good and the car handling is supposed to be a big improvement over The Crew 2, which was a big complaint of mine with the game.

Jason

I started playing Star Wars Jedi: Survivor now that the new patch finally fixed the frame rate issues and made it look better.

The Resident Evil 4 Remake just went on sale today for the first time. My younger son will be thrilled. We've been wanting to play it since it was released.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on September 11, 2023 @ 10:25:22 AMLooking forward to the 5-hour weekend trial to The Crew: Motorfest this weekend. The game looks very good and the car handling is supposed to be a big improvement over The Crew 2, which was a big complaint of mine with the game.
The trial is available to download now.

Jason

I beat Star Wars Jedi: Survivor this weekend. It's good game with a little too much platforming for me. I'm glad I stuck with it though because the second half of the game is much better than the first half.

I'm planning to start Resident Evil 4 this week since it finally went on sale a few weeks ago.

Jason

Finished up RE 4 over the weekend and plan on starting the DLC campaign this week. The Resident Evil 2,3 & 4 remakes are one of the best gaming trilogies I've ever played.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on October 02, 2023 @ 08:14:43 AMFinished up RE 4 over the weekend and plan on starting the DLC campaign this week. The Resident Evil 2,3 & 4 remakes are one of the best gaming trilogies I've ever played.
Finished the DLC last night and it makes a great game even better. If you don't play the DLC you'll be missing out on major parts of the main story. The way they tie the two stories together is amazing. I can't recommend this game enough.

Jason

I'm on chapter 8 of 12 in Space Dead and hoping to finish it tomorrow night. The graphics in this game are incredible and there's no performance issues at all, which is surprising since there were apparently a lot of issues when the game first released.

Ted

Back from a couple weeks vacation and all I've really been playing lately is The Show 23

Jason

Quote from: Ted on November 22, 2023 @ 09:52:08 AMBack from a couple weeks vacation and all I've really been playing lately is The Show 23
You playing on PS5 or Xbox?

Finished up Dead Space on Wednesday. I'd give it an 8 out of 10. There was quite a bit of back-tracking in the game and there were two boss fights where you could run out of ammo and just have to die and restart from a checkpoint, but other than those two minor complaints, it was a great game.

Ted

Jason

I just started playing Forza Horizons 5 after a very long break, and on the PS5 I just started God of War (2018). As a fan of the series, I've been meaning to play GoW for a long time.

Brad Company

I like FH5 way more than I thought I would.

Jason

I'm about 10 hours into God of War (2018) and got to a great part of the story last night which makes combat MUCH more fun. I'm hoping to complete the game this weekend.

I'm also about 20 hours into The Crew Motorfest. I'm replaying events I've already completed to get enough money to buy the required cars for the final events. It's nice that you can use any of the cars you own when replaying events though.

Jason

I finished God of War (it was amazing) and went straight into Ragnarok. My expectations are pretty high for this one.