News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

NFL blitz out tomorrow

Started by BDSooner72, January 03, 2012 @ 07:02:22 PM

BDSooner72

Anyone picking this up?  I just have no interest in playing the CPU but if there were other playing I might jump on it. 

Jason

I watched some gameplay videos and wasn't impressed at all. Has anyone here actually played it?

BDSooner72

I bought it out of sheer curiosity and lack of will. So many things they did that I do not care for.  No late hits (blame that on the NFL).  You are locked into 2 minute quarters, there is no way to change that in any mode.  The only way to get Blitz points (to unlock stuff) is to play online, which is pretty crappy for those who do not care to play online. I tried playing some randoms.  Go drilled in my first game. Next two games I had the lead and it lost connection (either EA issue or the opponent). The game is not bad but some D-Lines, like the Giants, will kill you if you are not in the shotgun.  The first guy I played was pretty skilled and sacked me 2/3rds of the time and was really good at hitting my receivers before I could catch anything.  Even in the shotgun formation you simply do not have time to get the ball off.  I have seen no weather effects or different time of day options. It just feels very bare boned when you compare it to NBA Jam.