News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

The Last Of Us (Naughty Dog PS3)

Started by BDSooner72, December 10, 2011 @ 10:21:43 PM

BDSooner72

Go to gametrailers for the video - As a big fan of the Uncharted series this one has me saying wow.  Feels like "I am Legend: with a few more survivors.

Sony Computer Entertainment America ANNOUNCES THE LAST OF US, A NEW PLAYSTATION®3 EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG
LOS ANGELES, December 10, 2011 â€" Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC announced today The Last of Us, a new franchise created exclusively for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. Developed by Naughty Dog, the creators of the highly acclaimed and best-selling UNCHARTEDâ,,¢ series, The Last of Us was unveiled in a world premiere trailer at the Spike TV 2011 Video Game Award Show.

The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience that blends survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. Abandoned cities are being reclaimed by nature and the remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a brave teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.

“We are excited to finally unveil The Last of Us, a project the team has been working hard on for some time,” said Evan Wells, Co-President of Naughty Dog. “Naughty Dog’s mission is to change the way people experience videogames. We are confident The Last of Us will take a leap forward in cinematic gaming and storytelling, providing gamers with an experience unlike anything else in the industry.”

BDSooner72

New trailer, some older footage from E3 but this is my most wanted game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX6eqoCLbTc#ws

Ted

Been watching for this one.  On my must list.