News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

Tiger Woods 12 now has a $25 store credit with purchase

Started by BDSooner72, March 26, 2011 @ 08:28:18 PM

BDSooner72

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6N2NY

Can't beat that. I bought it when it was a $10 credit but it goes into effect on all preorders.

$25 Amazon Credit
Pre-order Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters for Xbox 360 or PS3 and receive a $25 credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders.

Jason

I took the bait. I was going to wait to buy this with the $20 in credit I'm getting from NASCAR 2011 and Shift 2, but a $25 credit is too much to pass on.

Jason

Amazon gave me an additional $5 credit because my pre-order code for a "Georgia Classic Putter" was delayed. I didn't even know about the pre-order code, but I was happy to get an additional $5 credit from them.

BDSooner72

Odd, I got my code today but the game did not arrive.  UPS Delay blamed on weather in Dallas where it was 50 degrees and cloudy.  Oh well, just have to wait.

BDSooner72

Still waiting on the game but by golly I just shelled out 4000 MS points for all the courses.  Buying them i the packs is actually a good deal.  The "Birdie Pack" has the 5 courses that come in the PS3 SE.  The "Eagle pack" has the other 13 courses. So a little over $2.50 a course. Clocks in around $2.77 a course.

The only courses not yet available are the two courses that were offered as preorders (Bethpage Black and Turnberry).