News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

MLB The Show 22 Info

Started by Jason, February 09, 2022 @ 11:16:36 PM

Jason

Jason

It'll be nice being able to play this on day one with Game Pass.

Brad Company

No way it's worth 70 bucks, that's for sure.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on February 10, 2022 @ 03:40:56 PMNo way it's worth 70 bucks, that's for sure.
I can't see myself paying $70 for any game this generation. They all go on sale too quickly for me to pay full price at release. I guess I have more patience now...or I'm just cheaper.

Brad Company

The Show has stagnated badly. Every other year they screw up an important aspect of gameplay.

Jason

Recently announced by SDS:

For Xbox Game Pass subscribers interested in playing MLB The Show 22 during Early Access, this is for you. Purchasers of the MLB The Show 22 - Xbox Game Pass Early Access Bundle will get access to MLB The Show 22 on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S on April 1, 2022 – four days early – as well as additional items.

Please note - if you are not an Xbox Game Pass Subscriber, you will not get the four days of Early Access from this Bundle. This bundle does not grant any entitlements to MLB The Show 22. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Subscriber, it is not recommended that you purchase this product.

The Xbox Game Pass Early Access bundle is $49.99. Are you fucking kidding me? They want people to pay $50 just play the game 4 days early and they won't even own it. At that price, you may as well just buy the game. SDS really has some balls. I hope this blows up in their face, but I'm sure there's enough idiots out there to make this profitable for them.

Brad Company

Respecting the customer is not a high priority in the video game industry.

Jason

With so many people willing to waste their money on bullshit like this it's no surprise they don't respect their customers.

Jason

Just played 3 quick innings to try it out and the hitting is a big improvement over 21. I never liked the hitting in 21, but immediately felt comfortable with the hitting in 22. The new commentary team also did a better job keeping up with the action on the field. This was on my Series S with a non-4K/non-HDR TV so I'm looking forward to trying it out on my Series X in 4K/HDR tonight.

Brad Company

I reinstalled the Show 20, it looks and plays extremely well on PS5. Full 4K60, smooth with decent HDR.

Jason

20 is far better than 21. I'd have no problem sticking with that version if 22 wasn't available on Game Pass.

Brad Company

It certainly has the best classic roster support. Good enough for me to scratch that itch now and again.