News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Gran Turismo 7 Info

Started by Jason, February 24, 2022 @ 07:07:49 PM

Jason

Jason

Can't believe this comes out in just over a week.

Brad Company

I'll probably grab it this week.

Brad Company

Jason

All the reviews have been very good. It's a good time to be a PS5 owner.

Jason

Jason

The base PS4 puts up some pretty impressive results. I'll probably buy that version along with the PS5 entitlement for when I finally get a PS5.

Brad Company

It's great on PS5, you can set it to performance for everything, so native 4K/60 and zero loading times, it's crazy.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on March 05, 2022 @ 10:46:23 AMIt's great on PS5, you can set it to performance for everything, so native 4K/60 and zero loading times, it's crazy.
There's no ray-tracing in any gameplay mode, so performance is definitely the way to go.

Jason

I'm debating whether or not to buy GT7 now. It doesn't seem like it's going to drop below $50 anytime soon, plus I have a $5 credit on PSN.

I heard the license test can be a pain in the ass. The last GT game I played with license test was GT 4 back in the PS2 days (GT Sport didn't have license tests).

I'm looking for a good racing game to hold me over until Forza 8 is released in October.

Brad Company

I would have said no awhile back, but it's in much better shape now. Just Bronze the tests and roll on, you shouldn't have much trouble with them. The game is structured to get you going and buying the microtransactions quickly.

Jason

I ended up buying it today. I've only played for about 30 minutes, but it's pretty good so far.

Polyphony must have been pretty proud of their opening sequence since it's quite long and unskippable.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on August 04, 2023 @ 07:15:15 PMI ended up buying it today. I've only played for about 30 minutes, but it's pretty good so far.

Polyphony must have been pretty proud of their opening sequence since it's quite long and unskippable.
I passed 49 of the 50 license tests, but I'm stuck on the last one, which has the icy track. I was able to finally complete a lap, but I was 40 seconds off from bronze.

Hoping for better luck tomorrow.

Jason

Still haven't passed the final exam for the Super License test, but I did play for 8 hours on Saturday and made some good progress in the career mode. I finally feel comfortable navigating around the convoluted interface and realized that the career mode is essentially run through the cafe.

New update out today. Make sure to watch the GT movie trailer to get the car from the movie added to your garage for free.

Jason

I completed the main campaign tonight. I haven't been this addicted to a game in a long time.