News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The Locker Room / Re: Xbox Series X/S
Last post by Jason - November 15, 2023 @ 05:11:35 PM
Microsoft has announced their Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals (starting November 17th): https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/11/15/xbox-black-friday-cyber-monday-2023/
Last post by Jason - November 15, 2023 @ 10:09:23 AM
I almost threw away the box for my expansion card without realizing there was a code for a free month of GamePass Ultimate in there. 

The timing was perfect since the big update for Forza 7 just came out yesterday. Now I can play the game while I wait to see how much it goes on sale for during the Black Friday sales.
The Locker Room / Re: PS5 Info
Last post by Jason - November 03, 2023 @ 01:13:27 PM
Quote from: Jason on November 01, 2023 @ 08:16:56 PMNice update coming out tomorrow for Gran Turismo 7: https://blog.playstation.com/2023/11/01/gran-turismo-7-update-with-spec-ii-1-40-arrives-today-new-cars-track-and-features/
The only car I'm interested in is the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992) '22, which is only 340k. I was expecting them to charge much more for it. I had spent over $6 million on cars last month but still had enough left over to buy it.
Last post by Jason - November 01, 2023 @ 08:16:56 PM
Last post by Brad Company - October 29, 2023 @ 03:15:02 PM
Of course, no discount on 2TB version.
Last post by Jason - October 27, 2023 @ 02:59:08 PM
Amazon is currently selling the WD 1TB expansion for $120 ($149.99 with a $30 coupon). It's still overpriced, but cheaper than it's ever been (it was $125 during Prime Day earlier in the month), so I went ahead and ordered one. I'm getting same-day delivery, so I should have it installed tonight.
Last post by Jason - October 27, 2023 @ 08:47:38 AM
Unfortunately I'm stuck watching it on my son's 32", 1080p, non-HDR TV. I can't believe there's still no way to copy your PS5 games saves to a USB stick so they can be moved to another console. Even when we had PS Plus, his saves weren't saved in the cloud since he's a child account.

One of the Xbox's best features is cloud saves, even if you don't subscribe to Xbox Live/Game Pass, making it seamless to move between consoles when playing games and picking up right where you left off.
Last post by Brad Company - October 27, 2023 @ 12:21:53 AM
It's also supposed to have the best VRR and Atmos implementations to date.
Last post by Jason - October 26, 2023 @ 10:54:28 AM
My younger son got Spider-Man 2 for his birthday, so I watched him play for a few hours yesterday and the game is a visual marvel. It's hard to see in YouTube videos how much better looking this game is than the original, including the remaster.

Another thing I thought would be tough to improve on was the traversal, but Insomniac did again. I had my doubts about the new gliding feature, but after trying it out it would be hard going back to the first game.

We're only 8 hours in, but I really like the story so far and can't wait to see how things play out.
Last post by Jason - October 20, 2023 @ 11:58:38 AM
Nice feature added to the PS5, which was surprisingly not done with a system update. You can now check for updates on games in your library. Before you could only do it with the games on your home screen.