News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Recent posts

The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Jason - February 02, 2024 @ 10:27:49 AM
I've completed 6 of the 9 assassinations required to complete the AC and hope to finish it tonight. It'll be the first AC game I've every completed and it only took me 17 years to do it.

I'm looking forward to AC 2 because it supposedly fixes a lot of the issues I have with the original game like the bad parkour controls and ease of alerting enemies while walking around the cities.
The Locker Room / Re: Super Mega Baseball 3 comi...
Last post by Jason - February 02, 2024 @ 10:21:49 AM
Quote from: Jason on January 31, 2024 @ 06:16:06 PMThanks for the info. I'll probably buy it since I wanted one of the Super Mega Baseball games on Xbox, and at $20 it's cheaper than either SMB 2 or SMB 3.
I ended up buying it. I'm waiting until I finish AC before trying it out.
Last post by Jason - January 31, 2024 @ 06:16:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll probably buy it since I wanted one of the Super Mega Baseball games on Xbox, and at $20 it's cheaper than either SMB 2 or SMB 3.
Last post by Brad Company - January 31, 2024 @ 02:25:18 PM
I did indeed, it feels an awful lot like 3, but I don't play these a lot. Probably the best looking of the bunch, it seems very polished.
The Locker Room / Re: Xbox Series X/S
Last post by Jason - January 30, 2024 @ 11:10:38 AM
Quote from: Jason on January 29, 2024 @ 09:36:14 PMI'm debating whether or not I should get Madden 24 while it's on sale for $20. I've haven't bought a Madden game since '21 and have been getting the itch to play a football game with the playoffs wrapping up.
I had $5 in Microsoft store credit, so I ended up getting it.
The Locker Room / Re: Personal Gaming Thread
Last post by Jason - January 30, 2024 @ 10:27:43 AM
My younger son has inspired me to finally start playing all the Assassin's Creed games I own. Since November he's completed (in this order):

• AC Mirage
  • AC 1
  • AC The Ezio Collection (AC 2, AC Revelations, AC Brotherhood)
  • AC 3 Remastered
  • AC Liberation
  • AC 4 Black Flag

I just bought Rogue Remastered on Xbox, so he's going to start that after he beats Demon's Soul. I started AC 1 last night and really enjoyed it once I started getting used to the controls. It's nice having my son around while I play because he can explain things I need help with. I must have lost a lot of brain cells overs the years because these games to seem to be more complicated than ever to me.
Last post by Jason - January 29, 2024 @ 09:36:14 PM
I'm debating whether or not I should get Madden 24 while it's on sale for $20. I've haven't bought a Madden game since '21 and have been getting the itch to play a football game with the playoffs wrapping up.
Last post by Jason - January 29, 2024 @ 08:18:16 PM
Quote from: Brad Company on January 03, 2024 @ 12:04:29 PMSuper Mega 4 hitting Gamepass this month.
Did you get a chance to try it out? It's finally dropped to $20, so I'd considering picking it up if the gameplay is better than 3.
Last post by Jason - January 27, 2024 @ 12:46:12 AM
That shit happens with anti-virus reviews all the time, which is why Norton and McAfee are always rated highly even though they're complete garbage, so I wouldn't be shocked it if was common with video games too.

On a funny note, my younger son now refers to our over weight cat as The Great Circle.
Last post by Ted - January 26, 2024 @ 07:26:29 PM
Quote from: Jason on January 18, 2024 @ 11:29:41 PMThey finally showed gameplay for the new Indiana Jones game at today's Xbox showcase and I thought it looked like shit.

For starters, the game is in first-person. Second, the name is ridiculous (Indiana Jones and the Great Circle). Third, the graphics were not impressive at all. They should have had Eidos or Crystal Dynamics make the game.

Update: Apparently I'm in the minority with my opinion of the game based on what I've been seeing online.

Maybe they're paying review farms to hype it.