News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

Madden 12 First New Feature

Started by BDSooner72, February 07, 2011 @ 08:13:22 PM

BDSooner72

Forgot to mention they are adding tuner sets (as seen in NCAA and NHL).  That part sounds good.

Ted

Now that the Superbowl is over I'm thinking about picking up Madden 11 because it will get cheap.  What was the consensus on this year's game?

Brad Company

It's not bad,but NCAA is the better game.Madden plays a decent game with slider adjustments,but the "feel" of it,particularly the passing,is a little off.The franchise mode is absolutely the same as Madden 10,if you played that.It's a decent game,but not @$60.

Jason

I actually like Madden quite a bit. The graphics are better than NCAA Football and the play-calling screen in more intuitive. The gameplay is pretty good, although the running game is somewhat over-powered. I'd absolutely recommend it if you can find it cheap.

BDSooner72

It is tolerable but as already mentioned franchise is the same, well actually less than Madden 10 as they removed the halftime show and a few other things.  The online play is spotty and you will probably turn off the big new feature (gameflow) after a game.  If you have to get an NFL game, it is your only choice.  Would recommend NCAA or waiting for NCAA 12 at this point.