News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

PSN Black Friday Sale Has Started

Started by Jason, November 20, 2020 @ 01:38:56 PM

Jason

I'll probably get Mafia and PES 2021.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Ted

Leaning toward Show 20 and Last of Us 2.

Jason

Quote from: Ted on November 20, 2020 @ 11:02:25 PM
Leaning toward Show 20 and Last of Us 2.
The Show 20 for $10 is a steal. I'm strongly considering TLOU 2 too.

Jason

Was hoping to see Madden 21 drop to $20 this past week. For whatever reason, I've been in the mood for a new Madden game.

Jason

Sony's big holiday sale is supposedly starting on Tuesday. Not sure why they started it so close to Christmas.

BDSooner72

It's a Holiday sale and Christmas is a Holiday? Digital items do not require delivery? Just spitballing here.

Jason

I guess that makes sense. I'm thinking along the lines that mostly everyone is done with their Christmas shopping by then, but I guess most purchases on the PlayStation store are for the buyer.

I did just buy Miles Morales and Planet Coaster yesterday as Christmas gifts for my son, so I hope they're not part of the sale Tuesday. I had specifically waited until after this past Friday in case they had a last minute sale.

BDSooner72

I need to try planet coaster. I have it downloaded since it was on Gamepass but have so many other games going right now.

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on December 21, 2020 @ 02:52:11 PM
I need to try planet coaster. I have it downloaded since it was on Gamepass but have so many other games going right now.

The game is awesome. My son wanted to use his birthday money on that, so we've been playing it non-stop since Saturday. We bought the deluxe version plus the Adventures and Spooky bundle.

I'm hoping EA has a bundled deal on Madden, NHL and FIFA tomorrow. I've never been able to take advantage of those bundles in the past because I had bought at least one of the games already.

Jason

There's no bundle in the sale, but Madden did drop to $28. I was hoping for $20, so I haven't decided whether to buy yet.

Jason

I ended up by Madden 21, Monster Energy Supercross 3 and NASCAR Heat 5. I'm still debating whether I should get TLOU 2 for $30.

GB_Simo

Quote from: Jason on December 22, 2020 @ 08:56:04 AM
There's no bundle in the sale, but Madden did drop to $28. I was hoping for $20, so I haven't decided whether to buy yet.

Quote from: Jason on December 22, 2020 @ 08:56:04 AM
I ended up by Madden 21, Monster Energy Supercross 3 and NASCAR Heat 5. I'm still debating whether I should get TLOU 2 for $30.

[gifv]bBXujN4[/gifv]
Writing about racing cars, again: petrolheadblogger.wordpress.com

Jason