News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

PS Store Spring Sale Starts Tomorrow

Started by Jason, March 31, 2020 @ 09:20:36 PM

Jason

Jason

I'll probably end up getting AO Tennis 2 for $35.

Jason

I went a little overboard today. I ended up buying Ride 3 (to continue my Milestone obsession), AO Tennis 2, Project Cars 2 Deluxe, Uno and the Monopoly Family Pack.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Jason

Brent, what do you have your player movement assistance set to in AO Tennis 2? I'm currently at the default (99), but I'm looking to try out some different settings tomorrow.

BDSooner72

I have it set to - deleted this turd from my hard drive because I wanted to punch my TV.   When it was installed I recall turning it down to 0. Yet even at 0 there were numerous times I did not have full control of my player.

Jason

I tried 0 and settled on 50 for now. I'm having fun with it but I don't think it's a huge improvement over the first one. The only noticeable change I see is the ball physics. The aiming marker used to change colors to match the power bar, but they seemed to remove that this year. It's a shame because I used to use that instead of looking at the power meter.

Big Ant provided a ton of post support for the first one, so I'm hoping they do the same for this one.

Brad Company

The first Virtua Tennis is still the best.