News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

PS4 Pro and PS4 Slim

Started by Jason, September 09, 2016 @ 12:22:19 PM

Brad Company

1080p still here...I've got BF1,CoD BO3,MWR,and IW,TF2, and the Division. I expect improvement on the CoD titles and BF1 most of all.
I don't think SW Battlefront got a pro patch and none my driving games or Mortal Kombat, either.

Currently doing the data transfer from my OG unit...says 54 minutes to transfer almost 350GB.
Either that's optimistic or my network is real fast.

Brad Company

The network is just that fast ;D

Played the two new CoDs, frame rate stability and an extra sheen of sharpness on offer.
The effect is subtle, like the difference between lossless audio and regular DD/DTS.
Couldn't even log onto BF1; servers loaded, lol.
The unit is whisper quiet so far, so I dig that.

Jason

I'm trying to find a good trade-in deal for my son's launch unit so we can get him one.

Brad Company

$125 seems to be the going rate right now, maybe $150 via private sale.

Brad Company

Update, I now have 8 titles with Pro support, and all of them have tangible benefits on a 1080 screen.
Diablo 3 is the latest to patch in Pro support. Still awaiting Fallout4 and Resogun to update.

Jason

As much as I complained about the Pro when it was first leaked, I can see myself owning one before the year is over. I assuming there will be a nice price drop around the time Microsoft either officially announces the Scorpio or when they releases it.