News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

The Division Info

Started by Jason, February 10, 2016 @ 09:34:18 AM

Jason

BDSooner72

So close to launch, just waiting for it to release now.

Jason

Brad Company

Jason

Brad Company

I saw a pretty complete list of features and gameplay from reddit. There is high level end game content to work for, ala Destiny, and daily events within the DZ.
I'm really into loot-based shooters now, so I'm giving this one a spin. Seems to be a few peeps into it for grouping up, as well, although matchmaking is an option for most everything, it seems.

Ted

Jason

Ted

Bummer.  Was thinking about getting it on PC and hoping to join up with you guys. 

Jason

BDSooner72

It's just getting repetitious now, breezing through missions on hard just to get Phoenix Credits which I can only use on a very small batch of High End blueprints at the home base. Then being limited to 4 missions to do challenging and then getting the same loot over and over. Pretty much doing these for the Phoenix Credits. Fun while it lasted but I refuse to grind, been there and done that with Destiny. The only way to get really great stuff is to force yourself to grind the Dark Zone for the best loot which is walled behind getting to level 50 in the Dark Zone. I made it to 33 but leveling moves to a crawl around 25 or so.

The thing that perplexed me was Dark Zone Currency. A horrible decision. You only use it with Dark Zone vendors once you hit 30 in the Dark Zone yet most of the items are purple and under-powered by the time you get leveled up to that point. At this point I was just using up the points to break down the item for parts.

Just happy that I did not cave and buy the season pass.  Back to Fallout 4.

Brad Company

Lots of good stuff coming in the update on the 12th. Same day as Destiny update.
What a coincidence!

Jason

Here's a link to what's included if anyone is interested: The Division April 12th Update

Jason

A sequel is on the way...

Ubisoft has confirmed that they are working on a sequel to Tom Clancy’s The Division. The sequel will be developed on an updated version of the Ubisoft Massive’s Snowdrop Engine. There is no estimate given for a release date so expect to see an announcement at the upcoming E3 2018. The announcement was made early as a press release was posted by a German website ahead of the embargo, however the logo along with minor details about the sequel have been shared in the press release.

Julian Gerighty, Creative Director, Massive Entertainment talked about their plans for the sequel and announced updates for the original Division for the fans who are planning to play it before the sequel launches.

“We are very pleased to announce that we are currently working on Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 . The development is led by Massive Entertainment and driven by close collaboration with Ubisoft Annecy, Redstorm, Reflections, Ubisoft Bucharest and Ubisoft Shanghai. The Division 2 will be based on an updated version of the Snowdrop Enginethat will help us realize our ambitions for this title. More importantly, we can also invest all the experience we’ve accumulated over the past two years in this sequel to make sure everything is going well.”

“But that is not all. The division continues. After the celebrations of our 2 year anniversary, we will support the game with 2 more title updates. These will be 2 brand new Global Events; Include more Legendary difficulty missions and an Xbox One X update that will rediscover the beautiful and emblematic New York City with all its stunning details in both 4K and 1080p.

In addition, as of June 2018, players will also be able to play ‘Crests’, which are specific achievements that will allow them to unlock The Division 2 rewards.”