News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Gaming Deals

Started by Jason, March 20, 2015 @ 07:13:46 PM

Jason

Target is going to have Assassin's Creed: Unity on sale for $19.99 this week. I've heard the game is much better now that it's had a bunch of patches and might pick it up for that price.

Jason

Amazon has matched Target's deal and is also selling AC: Unity for $19.99 right now.

Brad Company

Unity also $20 at Best Buy. BF Hardline is $40...that's a price drop in less than a week, ouch.
AC Rogue is also $20 on Amazon. Last-Gen only, but it's supposedly a better game than Unity.

Jason

Last of Us: Remastered back down to $29.99 at Amazon.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on March 23, 2015 @ 08:40:15 AM

My son is interested in this game too, so I'm going to pass on AC: Unity and order this instead.

BDSooner72

Quote from: Jason on March 23, 2015 @ 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: Jason on March 23, 2015 @ 08:40:15 AM

My son is interested in this game too, so I'm going to pass on AC: Unity and order this instead.

Wise choice, being that The Last of Us is one of the truly great games from last gen and this gen.  I double dipped, since I never got to play the DLC on PS3. Playing it in 60 FPS is stunning.  Make sure you go in the options and play with the framerate unlocked and then back to 30FPS to see how much of a difference it makes.

Jason

I just ordered it and will check out the framerate differences when it arrives.

Jason

BDSooner72

NBA 2K15 will be $11 at Amazon (PS4, XB1 and PC) thanks to John Wall and James Harden making their shots.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/343927-it-is-back-nba-2k15-will-be-10-amazon-if-james-harden-john-wall-score-a-total-of-50-points/

Jason

Well worth it if you don't own it already.