News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Black Friday Deals

Started by Jason, November 04, 2014 @ 07:45:38 PM

Brad Company

Quote from: Jason on November 26, 2014 @ 08:57:17 PM
Any reason you wouldn't get all three since they're so cheap? I've heard UFC has really been improved with all the updates that have come out for it so I'd go with that. It's also one of the games that is making me want a PS4.

I like how you think. ;)

Brad Company

Jason

These are the items in my Amazon shopping cart that just dropped in price substantially this morning:

Shadow of Mordor down to $25 for PS4 at Amazon: Link

PS4 blue controller down to $44.99: Link

MLB 14 The Show PS4 down to $19.99: Link

Brad Company

Brad Company

Got NCAA for 9 bucks. Still very current rosters available, and some classics action. Game looks and runs like the digital 360 version I had.
I believe '14 is the apotheosis of EA football, at least on old-gen.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on November 28, 2014 @ 11:46:25 AM
I believe '14 is the apotheosis of EA football, at least on old-gen.

Agreed. I just posted that on here not too long ago. I still play it when I have time. I haven't tried the new/current-gen Madden games, but NCAA 14 is the best football game I've ever played.

Jason

Wow. I wonder if anyone else will match that.

Brad Company

This weekend only, free games from EA in conjunction with PS Experience. They are free and yours to keep.
Plants vs, Zombies GW PS4, Mirrors Edge PS3, NFS Most Wanted for Vita.

PvZGW is ridiculously fun, like TF2 with better movement. The big-time shooters could take a lesson from this games' hit-detection and netcode,lol.

Jason

I already own NFS Most Wanted on the Vita already but ordered the free digital copy in case I ever buy a bigger memory card and don't want to put the cartridge in the play. I had my son download PvZ on his PS4. This was a nice surprise for Sony owners from EA.

Jason

Walmart is currently offering the PS4 for $329 online but it's out of stock. Might jump on this deal if Amazon matches it.

Brad Company