News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Black Friday Deals

Started by Jason, November 04, 2014 @ 07:45:38 PM

Jason

Dell is apparently going to have the PS4 with GTA5 and The Last of Us Remastered for $399.99. You're essentially getting 2 free games with one of them being a blockbuster that will be available less than two weeks before this deal starts.

Ted

Brad Company

A man would have to be plum loco to pass up that deal.

Jason

Brad Company

Jason

I'm going to have to figure out something great to buy my wife for Christmas so I can get myself a PS4 and not hear about it for the next 3 years.

Jason

I just emailed this to my wife:

BDSooner72

Well if you get it we can start playing online again! 

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on November 23, 2014 @ 07:39:12 PM
Well if you get it we can start playing online again! 

Too bad there's no NCAA Football...

BDSooner72

Lucky for you. I have my championships.  :))  Madden is pretty fun this year.

Jason

Madden, UFC and The Show will be the first 3 games I buy for the PS4.

BDSooner72

I would wait for next years version of The Show. Already traded mine in after baseball season finished. The loading times are just horrible. It is not a bad game but I am expecting a much more optimized game next year. Loved the quick counts, hated the announcing (2k spoiled us) and the frame rate was wonky, especially in cut scenes.

Jason

For $25 I'll deal with the small issues. I wouldn't pay full price for it though.

Brad Company

So for the same money($13), I can get NCAA 14 and Fight Night Champion for PS3 or UFC for PS4.
Any thoughts, gentlemen? I like the idea of having the final NCAA game, but another play-pretty for my quattro also appeals.

Jason

Any reason you wouldn't get all three since they're so cheap? I've heard UFC has really been improved with all the updates that have come out for it so I'd go with that. It's also one of the games that is making me want a PS4.