News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

Jason

Quote from: Jason on March 28, 2020 @ 02:26:12 PM
What the actual fuck is wrong with that place?

The idiots who keep shopping there while this is going on are part of the problem too.

BDSooner72

That is why I am happy to be completely digital.

BDSooner72

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-3s-dlc-dismisses-major-problems-with-l/1100-6475340/

Gamespot trying to one up Gamestop

Good gravy I just finished the DLC. A DLC that has you marry a gay couple as the finale of the main story. It was a solid DLC that I still have stuff to do in. Yet because it captures the look and feel of Lovecraft''s work...This is the most racist pile of shit the author has ever seen. Also a DLC dedicated to a gay wedding is homophobic because he did not pay attention to the storyline.

Also the author is so blinded by race/color, he thinks Wainwright Jakobs is black.

QuoteSo now, looking at the storyline of Guns, Love, and Tentacles, you have to take into account how Gearbox has written the black characters--in this case, Wainwright and Hammerlock--because that's a part of Lovecraft fiction too.

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on March 28, 2020 @ 05:56:19 PM
That is why I am happy to be completely digital.

I'm completely digital too, but there's still plenty of other ways for people to get physical copies of games without going to Gamestop in person.

Ted

Got F1 2019 (PC) in a bundle and been running through a career.  Pretty good career mode that even makes the practice sessions important to your progress in the career and with the car.  Racing is fun too.  Have been tweaking my difficulty and assist settings as I gradually acclimate to the racing.  Being able to do that anytime during the season is nice since I usually get better at driving as the season goes on.

Jason

F1 2019 is is really good. I spend more time running time trials than anything else.

Jason

I can't stand Ian Bell, but I have to admit that Project Cars 2 is great looking and playing game. I wasn't impressed with demo when I tried it a while ago, but I'm really enjoying the fully patched game now.

I forgot how customizable the game is. I haven't touched any of the steering and visual settings yet because it can be quite overwhelming, and also because I haven't felt the need to. It's playing fine for me as is.

This is the first time I've bought a deluxe version of any game so it's nice having the extra cars and tracks included.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Brad Company

Yeah, it plays better than some would have you believe. A nice change up from GT Sport.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on April 07, 2020 @ 03:37:30 PM
Yeah, it plays better than some would have you believe. A nice change up from GT Sport.
Did you change any of the sensitivity settings? I thought about it, but I don't know if I want to go down that rabbit hole.

Brad Company

Not yet; I can pretty well deal with the controls as is.

Jason

That's kind of where I'm at. I've been doing ok with the default controls and think I should just leave good enough alone.

Brad Company

The controls become more intuitive when you realize you can't drive like most games.

Ted

Mount and Blade II Bannerlord releases to early access on pc. Put hundreds of hours into the first two iterations.  Been crushing skulls and loosing arrows to the face with glee for the last few days.

BDSooner72

Journey to savage planet is a pretty fun game if you are into exploring and metroidvania games. Still halway through but here is the review that got me to download it from gamepass.

BDSooner72

So they are making a Peaky Blinders game. I got really excited.

Then really dissapointed.