News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

Brad Company

I had a little B-day money to spend, so I went into the PS store looking to spend exactly $100 to get the $15 back deal.
I ended up getting a tidy haul, all on sale..

For Honor, FIFA 18, Tekken 7, and F1 2017. I had to get the DLC McClaren and Madden MUT starter pack to add $7 and hit $100 even.
So many games, and yet, I'll be playing the Division all weekend, I need help. :))

Jason

Nice haul. I have FIFA 18, Tekken 7 and F1 2017 and would recommend them all. For Honor has been in my Wishlist since it was released, but I haven't pulled the trigger since the single-player game is limited.

Brad Company

Yeah, I'll see if I'm even competitive online, there is team modes, so that maybe the ticket.

Jason

My younger son and I beat Tomb Raider on the PS4 this weekend. I had beaten this game on the Xbox 360 years ago, so it was fun to play one of my favorite games again with updated graphics. Now we're finally starting Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Jason

Picked up Baja Edge of Control HD for $15 on PSN last night.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jason

Grabbed Dirt 4 on sale last night and Watch Dogs 2 last week. I loved Dirt 2 and 3 on Xbox 360 and couldn't pass up the fourth one for only $15.

Brad Company

Titanfall 2 ultimate is 5.99 right now. That's a deal!

Jason

I'd be all over that if it had a third-person camera mode. I'm thinking about grabbing Resident Evil 5 for $8 to get my Gears of War fix.

Jason

Picked up Burnout Paradise and God of War from today's big sale on PSN.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jason

Spider-Man and NBA Live 19 have both pre-loaded on my PS4 this morning. I'm going to see Judas Priest live Thursday night and should be able to check both games out when I get home that night.

Brad Company

Jason

Jason

I bought my soon-to-be 8-year-old son the NES and SNES classic systems. He loves playing the older Nintendo games on his DS, so he's going to love these. I plan on playing them a lot too.

Jason

Waiting for my Sony Rewards points to kick in so I can grab "For Honor" while it's on sale for $10.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on November 27, 2018 @ 10:11:59 AM
Waiting for my Sony Rewards points to kick in so I can grab "For Honor" while it's on sale for $10.

Looks like I missed it...oh well.