News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

Jason

Now that I own the digital version of UFC 2 I've been playing it quite a bit this week. I'm struggling to learn the grappling and ground game, but I'm hoping it starts coming to me after playing some more.

Brad Company

Jason

;D

Isn't she fighting again soon? I heard she's going to the WWE after her next fight, which is supposed to be her last. I don't know how someone like her could leave the UFC without having a rematch with person who beat her.

Brad Company

She's been exposed as a fighter. The payday would be a fraction of what she made last time, as well.

Jason

I ended up buying Sniper Elite 3 for $10 this weekend during Sony's recent Flash Sale. It looked decent enough and for $10 I was willing to take a chance.

Ted

Jason

Quote from: Ted on February 20, 2017 @ 10:42:17 AM
X-Ray Cam!
I'm guessing you've played it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ted

I own 2, but never played 3.  2 has x-ray cam too.

Brad Company

Getting into Ghost Recon this weekend. Cool open world, a lot of ways to get stuff done.
Hop in and out of groups or do it solo with AI squad. Great graphics and sound.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on February 25, 2017 @ 11:39:58 AM
Getting into Ghost Recon this weekend. Cool open world, a lot of ways to get stuff done.
Hop in and out of groups or do it solo with AI squad. Great graphics and sound.
Which one? Wildlands isn't out yet?

Brad Company

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on February 25, 2017 @ 03:33:31 PM
Open Beta, mi amigo.
Ahhh...Nice.

Jason

After playing the demo, have you considered buying the game now that it's out?

Brad Company

Yeah, I got it. It's odd, because lots of people bagged on the demo, but now are saying the game is really good anyway.
Looks like the type of game that will appeal to just about anyone. Difficulty is individually set in co-op, so any skill level can play together.
Yet, the whole thing can be tackled solo, with AI squad. You get XP for everything, even stuff you've already done.

Jason

I've been hearing good things about it too. I want to get it, but I'm holding off until I finish Horizon: Zero Dawn and the price drops to $40.