News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

BDSooner72

Glad you are feeling better. Isn't your wife a nurse? That must come in handy.

Jason

She works in a hospital doing administrative work...she's no nurse.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

BDSooner72

Jason

None that I'd want a sponge bath from ;)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

BDSooner72

Quote from: Brad Company on November 27, 2015 @ 09:08:52 AM
Also looking at GTAV. Already have Borderlands and Diablo, which are also on sale. Converted my last few discs into Fallout4.

Just went all digital too. I will not miss the discs and this is great for my OCD. Always sell games and then regret later, not anymore.  Take that impulsive self.

Jason

Finally found a way to play Need For Speed without all the assholes online:

! No longer available

Jason

Finally started playing Uncharted last night after buying it when it was released in October. Right now I'm 25% through the first game and loving every minute of it. I want to finish up the trilogy quickly so I can start AC: Syndicate.

Jason

Finally finished the first Uncharted tonight after starting it just over three weeks ago. Looking forward to the 2nd and 3rd since they're supposedly much better than the original.

BDSooner72

Second was my favorite. Great intro. Nepal is absolutely stunning. Hard to take your eyes off the environment to play the game stunning.  Then there is the moving train.  ;D

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on February 24, 2016 @ 08:08:18 AM
Then there is the moving train.  ;D

Up to chapter 20 as of this afternoon so I know exactly what you're talking about. That was a pretty amazing level.

Jason

Uncharted 2...Complete!

I can definitely see why people think this one is much better than the first. It'll be interesting to see how well the third one holds up against it.

Jason

I made the mistake of letting my five-year-old son watch me play Uncharted this past weekend and now he's hooked on Nathan Drake. He's running around the house jumping all over everything like Nate does in the game. Now he's started his own campaign in the first Uncharted and is already at 30%. The sad part is that he's completed some of the climbing/platform levels in fewer tries than me.

Brad Company

I am so bad at platforming it is ridiculous. There is a section of the Kings' Fall raid in Destiny that I had to let a teammate complete via SharePlay ("PistonPuzzle").

Jason

Don't feel bad, I've had my older son beat plenty of levels for me...most recently with Arkham Knight.

I'm halfway through Uncharted 3 and was expecting a little bit of a letdown after part 2, but that has happened. I should hopefully be done by this weekend.

Brad Company

You are a single-player adventure animal ;D