News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

Jason

Just ordered Assassin's Creed: Syndicate from Amazon for $35. I'm hoping they match the prices of WWE 2K16 ($29.99) at Best Buy and Rory PGA ($25) at Walmart tomorrow for Black Friday.

Jason

Didn't have to wait until tomorrow for Rory PGA...just got for $25 from Amazon during their Lightning Deals. Just waiting on WWE 2k16 now.

Brad Company

I'm now all-digital on PS4, got rid of the last discs I had.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on November 26, 2015 @ 06:15:48 PM
I'm now all-digital on PS4, got rid of the last discs I had.

PSN now has Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for $35 too.

Brad Company

Also looking at GTAV. Already have Borderlands and Diablo, which are also on sale. Converted my last few discs into Fallout4.

Jason

I've warmed up to digital games this generation but the main factors preventing me from going completely digital are:

1. There are always sales on disc-based games much sooner than digital games.
2. There are quite a few games that I share with my son (Arkham Knight, Destiny, The Order, Assassin's Creed, The Witcher), so discs are just easier in those cases.

Jason

So my final tally for Black Friday was Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Need for Speed and WWE 2K16 all for $35 each. I also grabbed Rory PGA Golf for $25. AC and WWE are "Christmas gifts" from my wife, so I won't be able to play them until after the holidays.

I've been playing a little NFS and PGA and have enjoyed them so far. My only complaint with NFS is the always-online thing. I was having a good time playing last night but kept having to deal with the typical idiots crashing into you online and then getting a bunch a party invites from strangers. I really hope they patch in the rumored offline mode.

Brad Company

Fallout 4 and GTA 5 for this guy.

Jason

I may be a little bit addicted to NFS. I planned on playing it for about 30 minutes the other night and ended up playing for almost three hours. It's very rare that I do that these days.

Jason

Surgery was a success even though they added a plate to go along with the two spacers in my neck:

The good news is that Amazon had Star Wars: Battlefront on sale for $39.99 yesterday so I bought it as a treat for myself.

Brad Company

Jason

LOL. That's sorta how I feel...

Ted

Glad everything went ok!

P.S.  We have the same hairline.

BDSooner72

What happened to you and hope you are doing better.

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on December 18, 2015 @ 11:59:16 PM
What happened to you and hope you are doing better.
Cervical fusion. Inserted two spacers and a plate into my neck. 9 months for a full recovery but I'm feeling great already.