News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

BDSooner72

Ambidextrous? Not based on the score you put up in The Golf Club.  You did pound out a serious amount of strokes though.  Did you mistake this for The Rowing Club? ;D

Jason

Lol. Smart ass...you try playing with one hand the first time you play the game.

BDSooner72

Just a friendly reminder that you can use either the left or right analog stick to swing. Since you are limited to the right hand, going into the settings and changing that would be a good idea, if you have not already.

Jason

I love that the analog swing is on the right stick. Tiger Woods would always default to the left stick which I couldn't stand. I guess I got used to the motion on the right stick from batting in the MLB 2K games for all those years.

Brad Company

F1 bonanza for me. F1 CE and F1 2010 for $1.50 each.

BDSooner72

Beta gameplay but this looks like it would be a blast to play.

http://youtu.be/9EoALyyT0B0

BDSooner72

Dammit Ubisoft, you can shit out an Assassins Creed game every year but you delay The Division to 2016.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-division-delayed-now-slated-for-early-2016-rel/1100-6427277/

BDSooner72

Thinking about picking up The Witcher 3 today. Just need something new to play.

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on May 20, 2015 @ 05:47:13 PM
Thinking about picking up The Witcher 3 today. Just need something new to play.

I've considered it myself but would never have the time to really invest in it. You may want to wait for the next patch since there's apparently some pretty nasty bugs.

BDSooner72

Quote from: Jason on May 20, 2015 @ 07:35:08 PM
I've considered it myself but would never have the time to really invest in it. You may want to wait for the next patch since there's apparently some pretty nasty bugs.

Too late, picked it up tonight. Need to check out these bugs to see if I want to start or wait.  Until then I can figure out who the crap I am going to run with for my MLB The Show Franchise. Playing at home with Seattle reminded me why I disliked playing with them.  Hipsters and concession stand jackoffs are constantly getting up and moving around while trying to pitch and it bugs the crap out of me, especially with a zoomed in pitcher and using a meter. Might have to go back to my Pirates.

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on May 20, 2015 @ 10:18:51 PM
Until then I can figure out who the crap I am going to run with for my MLB The Show Franchise. Playing at home with Seattle reminded me why I disliked playing with them.  Hipsters and concession stand jackoffs are constantly getting up and moving around while trying to pitch and it bugs the crap out of me, especially with a zoomed in pitcher and using a meter. Might have to go back to my Pirates.

It's funny that you mention that. Just today I played against Seattle in the ALCS at Safeco Field and really noticed how much activity was going on in the stands. I also found it distracting and thought maybe it had to do with it being the playoffs or I was just used to the less active crowd on the Vita version.

BDSooner72

Yeah it is really annoying trying to concentrate on the pitch meter with all that movement.  I have settled on a team, Toronto.  Great throwback unis and the turf field, which will be gone in a few years.  Plus the added bonus of being in the same division as two of my most despised teams.

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on May 21, 2015 @ 03:12:12 AM
I have settled on a team, Toronto.  Great throwback unis and the turf field, which will be gone in a few years.  Plus the added bonus of being in the same division as two of my most despised teams.

What do you have against Baltimore and Tampa Bay? ;)

BDSooner72

BDSooner72

Well I had no idea opening day would be on the road against the evil empire.  Wacky game.  Gave up 6 runs in the first inning (including a lead off HR and a Grand Slam). In the top of the second my bats were on fire and I cut the lead to 6-5.  My pitcher shows up for an inning and takes all three batters down on strikeouts. Top of the third and a home run to tie it.  Pitcher goes groundhog day and gives up 3 more runs in the bottom of the third.  At this point I have 11 hits to the Yankees 9. There is only one more hit the rest of the game. I hit a bloop single in the 9th.

Ballgame over! Yankees win! Theeeeeee Yankees win!  :'(