News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

Jason

I've had a sealed copy of GTA V for the PS4 in my hands since it was released last week. Unfortunately, it's for my son for Christmas...

BDSooner72

I plan to play it after I finish Far Cry 4 but I did play the first few missions and ran around the city. First Person mode turns it into a new game. Love it how you move from 3rd person while in cover and back out to FP.  Most have complained about driving in first person but after driving in that view through Far Cry 4, it should be no problem.

Brad Company

I am playing the trial version of Destiny...definitely conflicted as to whether or not to buy it in full.

Jason

Brad Company

I bleepin bought it. Now I need to level up my space-fairy some more. And find some peeps to help with missions.

Jason

Brad Company

Yeah,boy. Now I'm drawing the line at the DLC :))

BDSooner72

Just started a new Warlock character, hit me up if you need any help.

BDSooner72

Quote from: Brad Company on December 31, 2014 @ 06:34:50 PM
Yeah,boy. Now I'm drawing the line at the DLC :))

Pulled a Brent.  Never say never.  Had fun last night. Up to Lvl 13 and loving the Warlock.

BDSooner72

Brent pulls a Brent and buys Super Mega Baseball.  Hope to play it tonight after the games.

Brad Company

Yeah, the ball dropped there last night...we'll hook up again for sure. Game drew me in alot more than I thought.

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on January 01, 2015 @ 08:27:08 PM
Brent pulls a Brent and buys Super Mega Baseball.  Hope to play it tonight after the games.

I think you made the right call on that one. Haven't heard anything bad about the game yet...although I don't visit OS that much anymore.

Ted

Looks interesting.  And available for PS3 as well   hmm::

Jason

Quote from: Ted on January 02, 2015 @ 02:55:56 PM
Looks interesting.  And available for PS3 as well   hmm::

And it's Cross Buy with PS4 so you can upgrade for free when you buy a PS4.

BDSooner72

Very fun game, Played it for a few hours last night. The pitching interface is something you have to try. It is as good as advertised and really challenging as you raise the difficulty (which goes from 1 to 100.  Playing on 25 and got some really good games. Tried on 50, which was hard and went 10 innings only to lose by a run.  The hitting interface is really nice, especially how contact hits and power hits are done. Contact is pretty simple but you have more timing involved with power hits, as you need to power up a swing at the right time.  Fielding is the only dissapointment.  Anything hit high in the air is pretty much auto fielded, unless it is hit in the gap. Even at the 50 difficulty is was not very difficult. Low hits in the infield have a slow down effect to allow you time to figure out of you need to hit the button to dive for the ball. The throwing has a timing meter which works like most games.  Very pleased with this purchase so far.