News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Personal Gaming Thread

Started by Jason, January 31, 2014 @ 05:25:53 PM

Brad Company

Yeah, probably the same here, but the addition of loot drops and upgrades and more robust solo content have me a thinkin' on it.

Brad Company

Yep, I got it. Injustice2 is a blast, but I'm pretty terrible. There is an absurd amount of content.
Graphically, the 4K/HDR presentation is incredible. It's like the entire game is FMV.

Jason

I didn't know it has PS4 Pro support. I can only imagine how nice it looks in 4K/HDR. Is it true 4K or checkerboard?

Brad Company

From what I've seen, it's 1440p native, not 2160 or 1620. Locked at 1080p on 1080 displays.

Jason

I picked up the digital version of WWE 2K17 for $30 over the weekend and finally had a chance to try it out today. I didn't give 2K15 and 2K16 much play time, but I'm hoping to put more time into 2K17.

Jason

Just ordered Uncharted: The Lost Legacy from Amazon for $31. It comes with a free copy of Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, which my younger son will enjoy.

Brad Company

Jason

Just made my biggest purchase on PSN. Bought 4 games during Sony's current Flash Sale. Lego Avengers and Lego Harry Potter for my son, Batman Return to Arkham for both me and my son, and finally Rise of the Tomb Raider because owning the disc version on both Xbox 360 and PS4 wasn't enough for me.

Brad Company

Yeah, I got the Arkham combo a little while back. Nice to have 'em on the 4.
I may jump on the Tomb Raider deal.

Jason

Yeah, I bought Arkham for the convenience of having them both digitally on the PS4.

I know I'll love Tomb Raider once I start playing it and will be hooked...It's just getting myself to start it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Jason

Finally started Rise of the Tomb Raider yesterday. I thought it was upgraded to HDR on the standard PS4, but I guess it's just for the PS4 Pro...It's still a great looking game though.

It's amazing how similar the gameplay between this and Uncharted have become. With the female leads in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, it'll be hard to differentiate the two.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Brad Company

With all of the hype surrounding the latest update, I grabbed No Man's Sky for $24.
Space Cadet Morrison reporting for duty.

Jason

I read somewhere that sales were up 6000% (yes, six thousand) since the new update. I'm glad to see them right that ship.

Jason

Currently up to chapter 5 in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. It's slower going than past Uncharted games so far, but still a lot of fun with amazing graphics.

Also been playing the NBA Live 18 demo and may consider a purchase with the reduced $40 price at launch. I'm also looking forward to the PES 18 demo on the 30th. None of the other upcoming and recently released (Madden 18) sports games interest me at all.

Brad Company

Why no Madden? Satisfied with last years'? Live seems interesting, but you just know it's gonna be a buggy mess.