News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

PlayStation Black Friday Deals

Started by Jason, November 22, 2013 @ 10:19:09 AM

Jason

You don't know the half of it. I also ordered Sonic All-Stars Racing and I'm absolutely hooked on it. I'll probably order Mortal Kombat for the Vista too since it's only $15.99.

Jason

I returned the Vita grip I had ordered and replaced it with this one:

I didn't like how the trigger buttons worked on the other one. This grip lets you use the standard Vita trigger buttons which I don't mind.

I've also been playing a lot of Killzone on the Vita. I'm about halfway through the campaign and really like it. The best part is that I'm not getting headaches or dizziness from the game. I'm not sure if it's because of the smaller screen or slower movement. Either way, I'm happy.

BDSooner72

I bought an Xbox One a few weeks ago.  Still plan on getting a PS4 down the road but I just love the Xbox Controller more and plan on using the PS4 for exclusives.

Jason

Was the controller the only reason you went with the Xbox One first? Have you tried out the DS4 yet? It's much better than the DS3.

BDSooner72

I tried both on the demos before purchasing.  The PS4 controller is improved but the Xbox controller still feels uncomfortable for me due to the analog layouts  Also the Xbox One had more exclusives I wanted right off the bat. Dead Rising 3, Peggle 2 and Powerstar Golf. Also looking forward to the following exclusives; Sunset Overdirve, Quantum Break and Project Spark. Ironically, the biggest exclusive, "Titanfall" is not something I care for (Mechs and online only are two things that make me pass). 

PS4 will get me to jump in when Naughty Dog brings Uncharted 4. The only upcoming PS4 exclusives I am interested in are The Show (Fortunately RBI 14 will tide me over) and The Order:1886.  Infamous Second Son is a biggie and looks amazing but I could never get into the first two on the PS3  (not really into the whole superhero schtick, and firing bolts of lightning but some of the gameplay aspects like the free running were enjoyable).

Still have yet to turn on the Kinect after setting it up. I wish they offered one without it but there might one day come a golf/tennis game that plays well with it and I will jump in.

Jason

I'm somewhat interested in Titanfall and very interested in Forza, but I'm sticking with the PS4 for this generation.

I wouldn't get your hopes up with RBI 14, I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be VERY disappointed.

Ted

RBI available for tablet is very interesting to me.

Jason

Just completed Killzone on the Vita...awesome game. A true console experience on a hand-held. I guess it's a good thing I'm adjusting to FPS games now that Microsoft purchased the rights to Gears of War.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

BDSooner72

Jason

Has a nice ring to it.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Jason

Quote from: BDSooner72 on January 29, 2014 @ 10:48:58 PM
vitagamingnation.com     ;)

I have to tell you that I almost purchased this domain for April Fools Day and was going to redirect the forum to that address for the day. I would have paid to see the expression on Brent's face when saw that.

BDSooner72

It still would not be worse than the snowflakes.  :P

BDSooner72

If only you could make it rain little Vita's.  ;D

Brad Company

Brad Company