News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

PlayStation Black Friday Deals

Started by Jason, November 22, 2013 @ 10:19:09 AM

Jason

Yes, the Vita versions. I haven't played HSG World Invitational too much because I'm hooked on The Show right now, but I enjoyed it and can see myself playing it quite a bit.

Jason

I downloaded the Dead or Alive 5 demo and will probably make this my next purchase.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

BDSooner72

Quote from: Jason on December 12, 2013 @ 01:53:05 PM
I downloaded the Dead or Alive 5 demo and will probably make this my next purchase.

Wonder why?

First
Person
Mode
Touch
Controls

Prev.  ;D

Jason

I wasn't aware of that feature...but apparently you were ;)

BDSooner72

Quote from: Jason on December 12, 2013 @ 09:29:16 PM
I wasn't aware of that feature...but apparently you were ;)

I think they call that deflecting the truth. There is nothing wrong with touching a virtual woman on a screen in first person mode.

l::r

I can't post links just FYI.

Jason

What happens when you try to post a link? You're part of the SGN Members group and should be able to do it.

Jason

Quote from: Jason on December 13, 2013 @ 10:10:05 AM
What happens when you try to post a link? You're part of the SGN Members group and should be able to do it.

Nevermind...I found it. The minimum number of posts to be able to post external links was set to 20. I lowered it to 10. You should be fine now.

Oh, and I ordered DoA today. It was $10 cheaper at Amazon and I wanted the catridge instead of using up 3.5 GB to save the game to my memory card.

BDSooner72

Quote from: Jason on December 13, 2013 @ 10:29:20 AM
Oh, and I ordered DoA today. It was $10 cheaper at Amazon and I wanted the catridge instead of using up 3.5 GB to save the game to my memory card.

Just remember to hide it from the wife.

Jason

I was looking for a third-person shooter for the Vita and came across Unit 13 and was surprised to see there was a demo for it. Apparently I'm not the only person to find this game by accident and come away very impressed with it. It's made by the guys who made SOCOM (Zipper) and is really good. The demo gives you a good amount to play, but I'll probably add the full game to my collection...especially since it's only $20.

I originally purchased the Vita for remote play with the PS4, but I've been spending all of my time playing Vita games.

Jason

My copy of Virtua Tennis 4 for the Vita should arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to that one.

Jason

VT4 on the Vita is incredible. The graphics and gameplay are better than Virtua Tennis 2009 on the Xbox 360.

Jason

I purchased my second downloadable PSP game for the Vita...Socom: Fire Team Bravo 3. Decent graphics, works nicely with only one analog stick and a lot of fun. I should have moved to a handheld system long ago.

Jason

Just ordered Killzone: Mercenary for the Vita on sale at Amazon. Yes, I know it's a FPS, bit I'm going to give it try...I'm hoping the smaller screen doesn't give me a headache with the motion.

Jason

I'm not a big fan of third-party peripherals, but I've heard good things about this and ordered it:

Ted