News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

PlayStation Black Friday Deals

Started by Jason, November 22, 2013 @ 10:19:09 AM

Jason

Jason

I've finally convinced myself to buy the Vita. I'll probably be able to game more with a portable system anyway. I'm hoping to pick it up on sale this upcoming week.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

Jason

Not only did I buy a Vita today, but I bought it at one of the stores I hate the most...Best Buy. They actually had the best deal on it at $169 while everyone else was $179.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

Brad Company

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on November 24, 2013 @ 05:58:19 PM
Sony fanboy.

LOL. Loving the remote play feature but the Wipeout 2048 demo has been keeping me busy...I had forgotten how much I love the Wipeout series. I debating whether to just download the full game or order the physical game from Amazon.

Jason

Just picked up the full game of Wipeout 2048 and The Show 13. I'll probably download all the Wipeout DLC tonight too.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Jason

Just downloaded the HP and HD Fury combo pack for Wipeout. That should keep me busy for a while.

Ted

Is The Show as full on the vita as on the console?

Jason

I'm pretty sure it is...I haven't even played it yet though. Here's a video comparison of the PS3 versions and Vita version side-by-side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jEZNZL6gX8

It also got a good review from Operation Sports: MLB 13 Vita Review

Jason

Continuing with my obsession of all things Wipeout, I purchased the PSP version (Wipeout Pure) and think it might be my favorite version so far. The graphics almost match the native Vita versions and the gameplay is much more similar to the PS1 versions that I loved. Best of all, you can customize your races and disable weapons. Next up is the original PS1 version of Wipeout that's available for only $5.99. I just wished they had Wipeout XL...that one has always been my favorite in the series.

Brad Company

I still have Wipeout HD from the giveaway Sony did a few years back. Still looks and plays great.

Jason

I just added Hot Shots Golf and Need for Speed: Most Wanted to my catalog. These cheap prices are too tempting...HSG was only $13.99 and NFS was $19.99.

Brad Company

PS+ subs $30 all day online. Caveat: PSN down/wonky worldwide attm.

Jason

As expected, the PS Vita has quickly become my main gaming machine. I purchased Madden 13 while away in Florida and have been playing a bunch of The Show 13. I'm still amazed at being able to play current-gen (XB360 and PS3) quality games on a hand-held and I love the sub $20 prices. I really hope more companies start making games for the Vita because it's really an amazing little system.

BDSooner72

Quote from: Jason on November 27, 2013 @ 01:47:17 PM
I just added Hot Shots Golf and Need for Speed: Most Wanted to my catalog. These cheap prices are too tempting...HSG was only $13.99 and NFS was $19.99.

I am assuming this is the Vita version?  HSG World Invitational?  I have it on the the PS3 and it is a terrific game.