News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

New announcement -- brand new football game!!

Started by Mike_S, April 24, 2013 @ 11:16:15 PM

Jason

It was a mini-vacation. My friend bought a new condo in Champion's Gate, so I went down with him for 3 days to check it out. We spent most of the time at the parks though...Friday at Magic Kingdom, Saturday at Epcot and Sunday at Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Magic Kingdom. Needless to say, I'm pretty beat today.

I ended up buying an annual pass because I'm going back down with the entire family after Thanksgiving and then probably again in June. This was the first time I've ever been away from my wife and kids for more than 1 night. It's amazing how fast you can move through the parks without kids...but it's also not as fun.

Mike_S

That's awesome!

As you may already know, I got married at WDW in 2002.  The week leading up to my wedding was amazing, including tons of time at Disney with lots of friends and family...and a pre-wedding golf tourney actually at Champions Gate!!  My wife and I took third place out of six groups. :-)

We were also given annual passes for our wedding, which was awesome.  We spent probably another 10 or 12 days at WDW the next year using them.

Unfortunately now with two kids in school, we don't go down to Florida nearly as often.  We hope to maybe go sometime in 2014. 

Jason

Mike, is there an issue with YTF? Every time I try opening it I get an error saying that I must be connected to the Internet to play, which I am.

Ted

I get that occasionally.  I shut down the program and restart it and all seems to work after that.

Jason

I never got that before and even tried rebooting my tablet last night. As of this morning it's working fine again.

Mike_S

Our Tech Partner's servers go down occasionally, which is usually why that error appears.  If you're seeing that consistently again, let me know and I can look into it.