News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

Gaming Rut

Started by Jason, December 18, 2012 @ 08:28:42 AM

Jason

It's official - I'm in a gaming rut. I usually have these a few times a year and I'm definitely in one right now. I've tried to play some games, but I lose interest almost immediately, and it's not like I don't have fairly new games to play. I think my mind has just be preoccupied with other things right now. I've also been ridiculously busy with work too.

BDSooner72

Kind of in the same boat with sports games.  Have not played any of them in months.  Back to playing Skyrim with all the new DLC out.

Ted

I find myself drawn more to the quick, casual, or simple games now.  I still put a little time in with MLB 2k12 and Jake and I still play hockey.  A couple of months ago I gave EVE online a try and really got into it for 45 days or so and then I got to the point that if I wanted to have new experiences with it I really needed to interact with other humans and it seems no matter what multiplayer I play I just can't stand the internet douchebags that are out there.

I've been playing a bit of Kerbal Space Program which has been developing quite nicely.  They even have a small fictional solar system now with 5 planets and multiple Moons for those so there is more to do.

Been playing the beta of Timber and Stone, a game I pledged the Kickstarter.  It's not bad, but very limited feature wise at the moment.

I fall back a little to Mount and Blade Warband and then Dragon's Dogma (the only 360 game I play right now).

Mike_S

I know it's a longshot, but...

Do any of you happen to live (or have reason to be) in SF-Bay Area ?

Let me know...

Brad Company

I'm not in that kind of rut ;D