News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line

Started by Jason, May 20, 2012 @ 08:08:21 PM

Jason

The PS3 patch has been sent to Activision for final sign off. In addition  we've also produced a new Xbox patch which incorporates all the latest fixes found in the PS3 version. Subject to approval by Activision Q/A, we're expecting the patch to be submitted this week with a view to being released before the Daytona 500. This obviously depends on approval by Sony and Microsoft.

Additional Online Fixes:

• Rolling starts improved
  • Lobby reliability and connectivity improved
  • If someone is kicked from the lobby due to their connection, multiple people would be kicked instead of just that player
  • Further improvements to people being kicked under caution
  • Additional caution lap caused by the the host spamming the pit / don't pit button
  • Several crashes and freezes
Additional Offline Fixes:

• A.I. pitting every 7/8 laps on certain tracks
  • Deleting multiple set ups after changing tracks

Jason

I received 200 Microsoft points from Xbox Live for some reason, so I actually purchased 3 of the new gen 6 cars. What's nice is that even if you buy just one, you will race against the entire pack of gen 6 cars.

Brad Company

Ted

Nascar The Game 2013 $20 on Steam right now

Ted

$5 on steam this week.  I'm finally IN.

Jason

Now that's how you hold out for a bargain.

Jason

NASCAR 14 comes out next Tuesday for the XB360 and PS3...I'm debating whether or not I should get it. Its launch price is $49.99 but I may wait for a price drop.

Brad Company

The way last-gen titles are selling, it may be in a bargain bin by Derby Day.

Jason

I can definitely see that happen, especially with this title. I'm trying my hardest to hold out for that reason alone.

Jason

It seems there are plenty of bugs in NASCAR 14 and I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I'm glad I held off on buying it this year. Maybe I'll change my mind after a patch and price-drop.

Jason

NASCAR 14 is now down to $34.99 on Amazon.

Jason

Has anyone here played NASCAR 14? The big patch just came out and it's down to $29 at Amazon, so I'm starting to get a little tempted to pick it up.

Jason

A second patch was apparently released this week that addressed some of the lingering issues, so I couldn't resist buy it for $29.88 at Amazon. I'm actually considering the Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel to go along with it, but the reviews are very mixed.

Brad Company

I had the speed wheel, it worked well with Forza(other than no bumper buttons) and F1. Certainly not as good as a dedicated wheel, but pretty cool for less than 20 bucks.

Jason

Quote from: Brad Company on July 29, 2014 @ 04:45:07 PM
I had the speed wheel, it worked well with Forza(other than no bumper buttons) and F1. Certainly not as good as a dedicated wheel, but pretty cool for less than 20 bucks.

That was the just the push I needed...just ordered it from Amazon and should have it on Thursday. I can't wait to try out NASCAR 14 with it.