News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition / Dragons Dogma

Started by BDSooner72, April 20, 2012 @ 05:09:30 PM

BDSooner72

Anyone else buying this game? Mine comes in today as I needed something to tide me over until Syrim gets some DLC.  Also leaning really heave toward getting Dragons Dogma, I like the idea of the pawn setup and it being another open world game. The demo for it is supposed to be out next week.

A video of Dragons Dogma.

Dragon's Dogma Gameplay Preview - OXM Exclusive

Ted

Haven't heard of DD will give it a look.  I plan to get Witcher 2 on PC when it price drops on steam.  I liked Witcher, but have not finished it yet.

BDSooner72

I tried to like the Witcher 2 but it is really not my cup of tea. Way to linear, far too many cut scenes for a story that really did not grab me since I had not played the first.  There was plenty of cussing and nudity, so it had that going for it.  ;)

Anyway Ted if you still have a 360 you are more than welcome to the game. I do not know anyone around here that would want it.  I am still holding out hope for Dragons Dogma, being open world and such.

Ted

Thanks for the offer, Brent.  I really only like playing that kind of game on PC though.  Maybe you can get good trade value for it?  I'm disappointed that Dogma is console only, but it looks interesting enough with the pawn system that I will probably pick it up anyway.

webdanzer

I'm actually digging Witcher quite a bit early on.  Grabbing me more quickly than Skyrim did, actually.