News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

NCAA 13 First Details

Started by BDSooner72, April 02, 2012 @ 04:22:54 PM

Jason

I sorta doubt that because the passing game seems to have opened up quite a bit for me after downloading this tuner. I was struggling to complete passes before and then I threw for over 200 yards in the two games I played with the tuner.

BDSooner72

Have no clue, just posting what I saw. Was too busy playing Madden 13 to notice.  :P

BDSooner72

You might be onto something. I played my first game with the new tuner and passing seemed a bit easier, in many cases it felt like receiver awareness was bumped up as I found them coming back to the ball on many occasions.  Also was able to run to the outside a bit more and even blocked a FG, which I have not done in quite a while.

BDSooner72

Something I would like to see in Madden carried over to NCAA are the sliders for injuries and fatigue. I turned both down in Madden to 35. I would rather have the option of turning them down than off. I have to turn injuries off in NCAA 13 because I would run out of running backs. Fatigue I leave on but it really is set too high. These are athletes who run and stuff in the summer. ;)

I would also say the cameras but the Zoom camera in Madden 13 is horrid. Almost impossible to see what you are doing on defense.

Jason

I couldn't agree more about the injury and fatigue sliders. I've turned off injuries in NCAA too and have noticed how quickly my players get tired. I don't remember them getting tired so quickly in years past. Right now I have my fatigue slider set to 35 in Madden and my injury slider set to 25.

BDSooner72

Well I won the National title with OU and the #1 at recruiting for the same year. I see no reason to continue playing as OU as it is far to easy to do things with a 6* school.

So the challenge that lies ahead.  Resurrecting the SMU program to it's former glory, without all the boosters money.  ;)

Going to recreate the old Southwest Conference and the Big 8.  Will have to move the Big 8 teams to the MWC and then move those teams to the WAC. Then take all the scrugs and make them independents.

Edit: Was able to get most conferences back to the way they were. I edited each conference to where there were no conference championships (11 teams or less).  Threw West Virgina and BC back to the Big East along with Penn State, as my personal sanction for their misgivings.

BDSooner72

From OS  we have unis!

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, featuring the new uniforms, right here.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has been updated. The teams included in the free uniform pack are Arkansas, Northwestern, Texas A&M, Missouri, Rutgers, Oregon, Eastern Michigan, Mississippi State, FIU, Washington and Arizona.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has also added the Adidas Strategy Pack, which includes the uniforms Michigan wore in their game against Alabama and uniforms Notre Dame wore against Navy last week. These specific Adidas jerseys can be had for 80 Microsoft points.

These uniforms are available now for 360 and on September 18th for PS3.

Jason

NCAA Football 13 October Title Update Details 

Hello NCAA Football fans, Jason French, line producer for NCAA Football 13 back again to give you information on the next Title Update, which is scheduled to be released later this month.

We have been reading the forums and talking with our fans and we look forward to delivering this update, as it addresses several community requests.  The following is a list of items that will be included in the upcoming Title Update:

Gameplay

• Fixed issue where running the no-huddle was taking too long.
  • Fixed an issue where players were sometimes not breaking the huddle.
  • Fixed it so receivers won’t slip as much on the turf when it is raining.
Dynasty

• Fixed it where prospects were softly committing to schools even though they were not on that school’s recruiting board or showed any interest.
  • Fixed some recruiting logic where CPU teams were not offering scholarships to some prospects.
  • Fixed an issue with uploading highlights to Dynasty Wire.
  • Made the sorting on the Recruiting more user friendly so that it remembers previous sorts.
  • Fixed an issue where a prospect with low interest was getting changed to “N/A”.
  • Fixed an issue where some Online Dynasties were losing players and coaches.
  • Fixed a problem where promises were getting deleted.
Online Head-to-Head

• Fixed a reporting issue where if someone went offsides three times it forced their opponent into a loss.
Stability

• Increased the stability of the product by fixing various crashes.
Source: EA's NCAA Website

Jason

The update is available this morning for the Xbox 360. PS3 users got the update this past Saturday.