News:

All future registrations will need to be approved before activation
due to the increase in spammers registering.

Main Menu
B

NCAA 13 First Details

Started by BDSooner72, April 02, 2012 @ 04:22:54 PM

Jason

BDSooner72

Jason

Demo is available for Xbox 360!!!

BDSooner72

Was not expecting that, downloading now.

Jason

Only got to play one game but really liked it so far. Threw 4 INTs on my first 4 possessions (3 of them were pick 6's) but absolutely loved the new passing game. Running is much better too as the players don't seem to zig-zag all over the field anymore.

BDSooner72

Lot's of interceptions on both sides in the games I played. It is not a humungous upgrade from NCAA 12 and it appears Madden will got the crux of attention this year. I do like the added ESPN integration and getting Rece Davis in the mix.

Jason

Deleted the demo today since we're only a week away from the retail release.

Jason

Did anyone buy the season pass so that you can play it tomorrow? If i wasn't going away all weekend, I would have considered it.

BDSooner72

I have the season pass but with all the games I am playing it probably would not be worth the bandwidth. I can wait until Tuesday.

BDSooner72

Of course saying that, I am going to download it. At least the save files will carry over. I know, I am weak.

BDSooner72

Just check online and we have just over an hour away, plus a large download until kickoff.  I shall use this time to prepare myself for the beatings I will bestow on Jason and Brad.

Are we running an Online Dynasty this year?  I realize that me winning every year might make you sad pandas but this could be your year?

SPOILER

NOT Going to be your year.

BDSooner72

Big download - 7.58GB

First review

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/ncaa_football_13/b/xbox360/archive/2012/07/06/ea-tiburon-makes-a-fourth-down-conversion-during-a-crucial-drive.aspx

NCAA games are always different from year to year, but this year’s additions are noticeable improvements. NCAA 13 doesn’t take the kind of giant leap forward that will be noticed by the masses, but it’s an installment that will be built upon and which we will look back at as a key moment in the franchise’s larger history.

8.75/10